Public investment fund

Old Feb 5th 2023, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Aussieroo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Public investment fund

Originally Posted by BLuna
To those who already received an offer from PIF, it will be a great help to this thread if you can provide information regarding the benefits they are providing. We already know they are only considering current monthly salary and adding a percentage on it around 20-30% but how about other benefits? Let’s hope that other members can enlighten us if they are providing the following:
1. Housing
2. Education allowances for children
3. Dependent’s Fee
4. Annual leave days
5. Other benefits

This will give us a better understanding so we can prepare ourselves for the negotiations.
1. Allowance only
2. yes - someone mentioned 25k
3. not sure it’s 400 sar per dependent anyway.
4. 25 - 30
5. Number of compounds have special rates, and the usual - insurance and flights etc
Old Mar 16th 2023, 4:52 am
Just Joined

Wednesday is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

I am currently waiting an offer for Amaala project. I have no experience as expat so any help is welcome.Either way i will be updating this forum with any progress. My main concern is the accommodation. How is living there? Can anyone advise? Project seems to be in a very remote location.

Many thanks

Last edited by Wednesday; Mar 16th 2023 at 5:09 am.
Old Apr 30th 2023, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Taurus85 is an unknown quantity at this point

So, I started working at PIF last year, and after a few months there they approached me for a full time position as an Assistant VP. After much back and forth I joined as a full timer earlier this year (2023).
I was happy enough with my salary as a consultant, that being said, PIF's offer bumped it by ~20%. I will also be entitled to an annual bonus between 0 and 7 times basic salary, and from what I hear, everyone pretty much gets 3 to 5 times every year.

On my Payslip I see the following:
Basic Salary + Vacation Allowance + Housing Allowance + Ramadan Allowance + Annual Leave Allowance + Transportation Allowance + Hajj Allowance

I am single, so school allowance.

Hope this helps.
Old May 14th 2023, 11:39 am
Just Joined

mkh278 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Taurus85
So, I started working at PIF last year, and after a few months there they approached me for a full time position as an Assistant VP. After much back and forth I joined as a full timer earlier this year (2023).
I was happy enough with my salary as a consultant, that being said, PIF's offer bumped it by ~20%. I will also be entitled to an annual bonus between 0 and 7 times basic salary, and from what I hear, everyone pretty much gets 3 to 5 times every year.

On my Payslip I see the following:
Basic Salary + Vacation Allowance + Housing Allowance + Ramadan Allowance + Annual Leave Allowance + Transportation Allowance + Hajj Allowance

I am single, so school allowance.

Hope this helps.
what is Hajj allowance?
Old Jul 7th 2023, 2:56 am
Banned

hollaatcha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, congrats on all the success. Seems like you're really thriving in KSA. I am hoping to reach that level one day. I sent you a private message. I am hoping you'd be able to help or connect me with the right folks as I am looking to explore opportunities in KSA. Canadian guy here.
Old Feb 24th 2024, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

investor786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I am in the early stages of the process for a VP public equities role at PIF, applying from a London asset manager. Does anyone have any advice or insight as to what it's like there and the application process?

I saw on this thread the comp negotiation is anchored to current pay, how do you navigate that if the main reason you're looking to leave is you're currently well below market rate and looking for at least 2x the salary to move?

I am also trying to source opportunities at other GCC institutions, especially ADIA, any advice on that front would be much appreciated too.

Thanks