Medical

Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Medical

Originally Posted by Roadking
Yes, but did they give you a pregnancy test to see if can fulfill that role?
No they did ask me if I was pregnant! But after having triplets I dont think i would like any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:31 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
No they did ask me if I was pregnant! But after having triplets I dont think i would like any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just 'cause you had triplets once doesn't mean you'd get triplets again.

Sometimes you don't get any!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Just 'cause you had triplets once doesn't mean you'd get triplets again.

Sometimes you don't get any!
I meant that I did not want any more kids not that i did not want any more triplets you bored today!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:49 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I meant that I did not want any more kids not that i did not want any more triplets you bored today!!!!
Just finishing stuff before I go and can't seem to keep off this damn site!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Just finishing stuff before I go and can't seem to keep off this damn site!
was addicted when first joined but dont read every thread now! I need a job!!!
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:03 am
If I have to explain...

was addicted when first joined but dont read every thread now! I need a job!!!
Moderator??
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Moderator??
No am primary teacher (infants) but dont want full time work- any other good suggestions - ie appropriate ones only please
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:11 am
If I have to explain...

No am primary teacher (infants) but dont want full time work- any other good suggestions - ie appropriate ones only please
I don't do them...
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:12 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
yes because you work, if you are a housewife in the past you didnt need to, but apparently that has changed as of beg of year and that they are now doing it at skmc etc.
Not all women on their own visas need to have x-rays. As has been pointed out a few times, there are several issues to be taken into consideration, including occupation, whether or not in a free-zone, country of origin and emirate. Just because you had a certain experience it does not mean that automatically applies to everyone.

-
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:12 am
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute

I've just had my medical for visa renewal and they didn't give me a pregnancy test.
Did you put that blue sign by your name in error?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had my medical in Al Ain this week and had blood test and x ray. I am a housewife
yes as i said before NOW you have to have an xray since the beg of the year.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Not all women on their own visas need to have x-rays. As has been pointed out a few times, there are several issues to be taken into consideration, including occupation, whether or not in a free-zone, country of origin and emirate. Just because you had a certain experience it does not mean that automatically applies to everyone.

-
no but i should add that i am talking re ad it may be different in doobye too or depending what mood their are in.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

yes as i said before NOW you have to have an xray since the beg of the year.
Ok i was just confirming that it was the same in Al Ain .
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok i was just confirming that it was the same in Al Ain .
yes thats good, as that is part of ad.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

yes thats good, as that is part of ad.
as i have not been here that long was not sure if it was the same in al ain as ad for hospitals etc but yes i do know that aa is in ad -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.