Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Finding the right candidate for job in Ajman

Finding the right candidate for job in Ajman

Old Sep 16th 2012, 7:10 am
Just Joined

loranaji is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Finding the right candidate for job in Ajman

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a candidate for the below post, if anyone is interested or can tell me where I can post to find the right candidate pls send me email at loranaji @ yahoo. com I will be thankful for your help.

This job is for one of the Royal Families of Ajman, in UAE and the details I have in hand at the moment are as below, the rest of the job description and salary details will be advised once in the interview with the family.

To take care of all the needs of the five years old daughter from morning till evening, as well as teaching, and might have to go with the child to school.
You are required to work from 6 or 7am till 6 or 7pm, with one day off.
The job is in Ajman, in the family's house.
Residence visa can be discussed if needed. applying candidate should be available in UAE as there will be a trial period first before making any visa.
They prefer the candidate to be a Native English speaker.
They prefer the candidate to have experience in taking care of children and teaching. but not a must.
This job is for a female with a pleasant personality and children loving.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finding the right candidate for job in Ajman

You're better off looking on www.slavesforarabs.com
Old Sep 16th 2012, 9:27 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loranaji
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a candidate for the below post, if anyone is interested or can tell me where I can post to find the right candidate pls send me email at loranaji @ yahoo. com I will be thankful for your help.

This job is for one of the Royal Families of Ajman, in UAE and the details I have in hand at the moment are as below, the rest of the job description and salary details will be advised once in the interview with the family But dont expect more that AED800, minus some deductions for a Uniform that makes you look more stupid than you could ever imagine for maximum embarrassment.

To take care of all the needs of the five years old daughter from morning till The little pumped up shit sleeps, as well as teaching, and might have to go with the child to school as she is uncapable of wiping her own arse.
You are required to work from 6 or 7am till 6 or 7am, with one day off reluctantly per year
The job is in Ajman, in the family's prison.
Residence visa can be discussed if needed,its a legal requirement but as its royalty we wont bother (we dont want you having some rights!) applying candidate should be available in UAE as there will be a trial period first before making any visa.
They prefer the candidate to be a Native English speaker.
They prefer the candidate to have experience in taking care of children and teaching. but not a must. Provided you speak english who cares.
This job is for a female with a pleasant personality and children loving, Must be easy on the eye for the owner as a good rogering twice a week is compulsary.

I corrected that for you.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

BritGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britexpat76
ha ha, love it
Old Sep 17th 2012, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Baadil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by britexpat76
That's the best correction I have seen since God knows when.
Old Sep 17th 2012, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

lostinthedust is an unknown quantity at this point

What an appealing position for a native English speaker. Bet she is inundated with replies.
Love the corrections
Old Sep 17th 2012, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

And you know what? There will still be some eejits who,although being thoroughly advised and warned against it, are going to line up for the "job".
Old Sep 17th 2012, 3:53 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Alexa
And you know what? There will still be some eejits who,although being thoroughly advised and warned against it, are going to line up for the "job".
Well it's with the royal family innit!
Old Sep 17th 2012, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
So it seems!
Old Sep 17th 2012, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Baadil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kix
It seems you also get free royal rogering twice a week.

That's worth something, isn't it?