etihad online assessment?

Old Mar 12th 2014, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Sofia777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default etihad online assessment?

hi guys,
if someone can help me with this, i would be so thankful
1,5 weeks ago i applied for a position with etihad airways, i got this email saying congrats im shortlisted for this role..than they told me to complete this online assessment....which i did....
they told me if i get successful in this online assessment i will get invited for a face-face interview with them.
i completed the online assessment 1 week ago and still no reply from etihad. Im so nervous and curious, i hope etihad will email me either way.
i was wondering if anyone can tell me will etihad email me regardless if i get successful in this online assessment or not? a rejection email or a invite?
its truly frustrating to wait and not knowing anything
has someone here done a online assessment with etihad? did you guys get a email back regardless results?
how long did it take for you to get that email once finished that online assessment?
thank you so much guys for helping out
have a lovely day
Old Mar 13th 2014, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: etihad online assessment?

I hope the assessment wasn't on usage of capital letters and punctuation...

(Sorry - couldn't resist)
Old Mar 13th 2014, 8:29 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Qatar Airways never worked out for you then? The same site I pointed you at earlier doesn't allow discussion about Etihad so no help there.
Since you're working your way around the Gulf States have you considered Emirates? EK are hiring BIG style because they have 3 new aircraft arriving every month, mainly A380.
Old Mar 13th 2014, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

dear mikewot, no unfortunate i had no luck with qatar :-(
yeah i checked that site too that you recommended me but they dont allow talk about etihad, why i dont know....so no help there... :-/
yes i do have thought of ek, and i have a application out there with them as we speak but no news yet....
there is tons of cabin crew info out there about etihad...but not much info in regards to other positions within etihad...so its difficult to find info
but i guess i just need to be patience and wait for results from etihad than :-)
have a nice day mikewot :-)
Old Jul 4th 2014, 10:33 am
Just Joined

calimeroso is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sofia!

I sent you a private message!
If you have time please check it
Old Jul 4th 2014, 4:18 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
I hope the assessment wasn't on usage of capital letters and punctuation...

(Sorry - couldn't resist)
I used to be like that too, but now I see bad punctuation and capitalisation and I'm like "meh, whatever" because it is bloody frustrating trying to get it right on phones and tablets, that even OCD me can let it go now.

Bad grammar or using write instead of right, or "would of", now that still annoys me
Old Jul 4th 2014, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by calimeroso
Hi Sofia!

I sent you a private message!
If you have time please check it

Thanks i got it, now your turn to check your inbox