Al Fara'a Group

Old Mar 20th 2011, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Blazeaway will become famous soon enoughBlazeaway will become famous soon enough
Default Al Fara'a Group

Looking at possible job with them in Al Ain - any views on them as employer?
Old Mar 21st 2011, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Fara'a Group

Originally Posted by Blazeaway
Looking at possible job with them in Al Ain - any views on them as employer?
Which division ?
Old Mar 21st 2011, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Blazeaway will become famous soon enoughBlazeaway will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Which division ?
Belgium Aluminium
Old Mar 21st 2011, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blazeaway
Belgium Aluminium
I worked for the Al Fara group over 10 years ago in Abu Dhabi so my comments might not be up to date or relevant at all .

They have a very influential sponsor and have pumped a huge amount of money into their business model over the last 10 years and employ a massive amount of people.

They also have quite a few Ex-pats over all their divisions and i hear they pay reasonably well . Apart from that i have no more specifics to tell you .

They are quite a big company and have experience of hiring Senior expats so you'll not be walking into the usual Ali Bin Flip Flop company as the token Western Expat. I was with them 2 years and it was ok.

Thats the best i can give you

Good luck
Old Mar 21st 2011, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by co durham boy
I worked for the Al Fara group over 10 years ago in Abu Dhabi so my comments might not be up to date or relevant at all .

They have a very influential sponsor and have pumped a huge amount of money into their business model over the last 10 years and employ a massive amount of people.

They also have quite a few Ex-pats over all their divisions and i hear they pay reasonably well . Apart from that i have no more specifics to tell you .

They are quite a big company and have experience of hiring Senior expats so you'll not be walking into the usual Ali Bin Flip Flop company as the token Western Expat. I was with them 2 years and it was ok.

Thats the best i can give you

Good luck
Many thanks