ADCO

Old Mar 22nd 2011, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

sushiholic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ADCO

I am in the process of being recruited for an engineering position at ADCO. Any experiences good bad indifferent ? I am also in the hiring process with Aramco, but not so crazy about life in KSA. I have no clue how ADCO compares to Aramco, where the living conditions are quite well known.

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ADCO

Originally Posted by sushiholic
I am in the process of being recruited for an engineering position at ADCO. Any experiences good bad indifferent ? I am also in the hiring process with Aramco, but not so crazy about life in KSA. I have no clue how ADCO compares to Aramco, where the living conditions are quite well known.

Thanks in advance
I've got a geologist friend at ZADCO who seems to enjoy life there. I can't imagine that ADCO is much different culturally.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 11:03 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

The huge difference will be Abu Dhabi v Dharhan.

Sushi's excellent at Le Meridien in Al Khobar, also good at a couple of places in AD.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

sushiholic is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you very much. I figured it would be a better location than KSA I guess my concern was that whereas I know many that have worked for Aramco, and their pay structure, bennies etc are very well known, and very transparent, I know nothing about ADCO, working conditions etc. I would hate to venture all the way there for an interview to get a BS offer, that would be a waste of my time, and their money (airfare hotels etc)..trying to do a little research first. thin the heard so to speak

This is what the recruiter said ( and what i would expect a recruiter to say);
"ADCO is an employer of choice in Abu Dhabi and offers excellent remuneration, allowances and perks.

The commercials will be highly competitive and will be at par with the industry standards.

It can be negotiated during the process of the interview."

Last edited by sushiholic; Mar 23rd 2011 at 3:08 pm.