Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Old May 2nd 2013, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

VenExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Friends, any engineer has received the offer?
Old May 3rd 2013, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

tonysom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VenExpat
Friends, any engineer has received the offer?
Not yet, my friend, I believe no engineer's received any offer, only some FF & few Operater's has received the offer, but no engineer has received any offer, I am also one of the engineer.

Waiting waiting and fedup, I don't know wheather I should give up, it's been four months.
Old May 3rd 2013, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

Greystar is an unknown quantity at this point

Not received any offer but hope it will come. I have met couple of Engineers (process, Planning etc..,) during the interview in London, their names are recommended by interviewer and do not know their status whether they received any offer. I am not seeing their comments but doubt they are in this blog.
Old May 3rd 2013, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

VenExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I was told in the interview that they are to going to send the offer by the next week, so I am still in the time span. Probably the will send all the engineering offer at the same time. Don't lose your faith, be hopefull.

Cheers!!
Old May 6th 2013, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

smokey65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick update on my status. im still waiting for my offer
Old May 6th 2013, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future

When I saw ur name on my email notification I genuinely thought you was going to say you had your offer. I don't want to keep your hopes up but the offers are still trickling through. I was crawling the walls after 3 months, I would have gone crazy by now if I was in your shoes.

Fingers crossed
Old May 6th 2013, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

smokey65 is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers buddy hoefully a cold beer in the sun soon you any idea when you are expected out there
Old May 6th 2013, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by smokey65
cheers buddy hoefully a cold beer in the sun soon you any idea when you are expected out there
They're telling me to be ready to hand my notice in any time now, but Im taking that with a pinch of salt. They say they want me out there by end of this month but I cant see that happening, still waiting for CNIA clearance. If its not sorted out by Ramadan I think it will be late July.... who knows....
Old May 6th 2013, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Welshpat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi expathopeful, what salary offer did u get. I had mine last week
Old May 6th 2013, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Welshpat1
Hi expathopeful, what salary offer did u get. I had mine last week
sent you a PM mate
Old May 6th 2013, 10:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Reading between the lines, the exercise was a junket for the HR people. A free expenses-paid trip to London !
Old May 9th 2013, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Well guys, it seemed like it would never happen, but Ive finally been given the all clear to move to Abu Dhabi. I will be there at the end of the month, received my final confirmation this morning welcoming me to the "Al Hosn Gas Family".

Be patient guys, it will happen, the whole process started in December last year for me.
Old May 9th 2013, 7:22 am
Just Joined

dh6787 is an unknown quantity at this point

And me! � ����
Old May 9th 2013, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

congrats mate :-) are you a firefighter too?
Old May 9th 2013, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

tonysom is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation mate & good luck. At least some one has succeed. Thank you for inspiring us. Good luck again mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.