Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Old Mar 14th 2013, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

Hooker1128 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abu Dhabi move, Al Hosn gas and girlfriend

Still waiting to smokey, ts have emailed me saying my offer is def coming
Old Mar 14th 2013, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future

Not wanting to lower the tone or anything, but I'm struggling to pin down what would happen if u died on the job, money wise for family I mean.

This is some lethal shit they're drilling for, one lung full and it's game over. Just saying.....
Old Mar 15th 2013, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Bluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really niceBluelionesse is just really nice

Originally Posted by expathopeful
Not wanting to lower the tone or anything, but I'm struggling to pin down what would happen if u died on the job, money wise for family I mean.

This is some lethal shit they're drilling for, one lung full and it's game over. Just saying.....
ADNOC pay 3 times the annual salary (excluding bonuses etc) to your family if you die at work or travelling to work. Make sure you have a will otherwise it may be paid in accordance with sharia law - you need to research what this would mean.

Also ensure your wife has her own bank account as if you have a joint account and you die the account will be frozen and she will not have access to the cash in it.
Old Mar 15th 2013, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

smokey65 is an unknown quantity at this point

hooker wish was getting mine emailed shakeel last night no response as yet
Old Mar 15th 2013, 2:15 pm
Just Joined

kaz lou abu dhabi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by don.govender
So could i get something safe and secure in a good area for around 130k??
Abu Dhabi is safe and secure! For 130k you would get say a 3/4 bed villa in al reef on a compound, a nice new 2 bed apartment in the city (probably al reem), stand alone villa in kca - all surrounded by nice friendly (mostly) expats if that's what you want
Old Mar 15th 2013, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kaz lou abu dhabi
Abu Dhabi is safe and secure! For 130k you would get say a 3/4 bed villa in al reef on a compound, a nice new 2 bed apartment in the city (probably al reem), stand alone villa in kca - all surrounded by nice friendly (mostly) expats if that's what you want
not sure that you would get a standalone villa in kca for 130 they seemed to be terraced and smallish in kca but yes in al reef but they arent that many on the market at the mo.
Old Mar 16th 2013, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

tonysom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Greystar
I think, still there are looking out for engineers!!!!

http://www.careerstructure.com/JobSe...13_job56004165
Hello mate, thank you for sending me the link, I am registered on careerstructure and been browsing, you said that you had applied for engineer, I am HVAC engineer, I have applied as a HVAC supervisor, not received any thing yet, I spoke to HR in TSI the person name is Vish, last Thursday, he said the offer's are on the way so don't loos hope let see......... what i am reading on this site all are fire fighter's and operator's, no news from any technical people. Did you received the offer?
Old Mar 16th 2013, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

Greystar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonysom
Hello mate, thank you for sending me the link, I am registered on careerstructure and been browsing, you said that you had applied for engineer, I am HVAC engineer, I have applied as a HVAC supervisor, not received any thing yet, I spoke to HR in TSI the person name is Vish, last Thursday, he said the offer's are on the way so don't loos hope let see......... what i am reading on this site all are fire fighter's and operator's, no news from any technical people. Did you received the offer?
Thanks for info. I attended the interview for Instrument Engineer. I spoke to TSI and they said the same thing that the offers are on the way, not to lose hope. I haven't received any communication from them as yet. If you receive any communication let me know and even if I receive any thing, will let you lnow
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Did any one tried to contact direct Al Hosn Gas? and if contacted then where did they contacted any mail ID? I would like to send follow up mail.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AJMac88
Vish doesn't know his arse from his elbow...I'd contact AlHosn directly
Al
Hi I was wondering did you contact direct and yes you did where and how? I would like to know about my status.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

expathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant futureexpathopeful has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tonysom
Did any one tried to contact direct Al Hosn Gas? and if contacted then where did they contacted any mail ID? I would like to send follow up mail.
I wonder why offer you have not had?

You'd think they'd have factored syntax into google translate by now....
Old Mar 17th 2013, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

smokey65 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by expathopeful
I wonder why offer you have not had?

You'd think they'd have factored syntax into google translate by now....
Nothing yet yoda
Old Mar 18th 2013, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

Offer through. Can anyone confirm what school allowance they got as my offer only said 30,000 but was hoping for 35,000
Old Mar 18th 2013, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hooker1128
Offer through. Can anyone confirm what school allowance they got as my offer only said 30,000 but was hoping for 35,000
Lucky man, at least you got the offer, we people are still waiting.
Old Mar 18th 2013, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

It will come pal, iv been waiting since 12th January

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.