Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > ME Job Discussions
Reload this Page >

£29K per annum...how much can I expect to save from that?

£29K per annum...how much can I expect to save from that?

Old Jan 24th 2012, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: £29K per annum...how much can I expect to save from that?

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Are lotions really necessary?

I've never needed to use them.
In Saudi, I think even you would be wanking more than what is considered normal. It's to stop the blisters.

Last edited by Millhouse; Jan 24th 2012 at 10:39 am.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Jackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to allJackwow is a name known to all

Some sort of lubrication is needed. Spittle will do the trick but lotions are nicer.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 10:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I've never needed to use them.
I just thought £5 on tissues alone might end up in some serious sores....
Old Jan 24th 2012, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

khitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nicekhitan004 is just really nice

You could save lots in Saudi. I practically save all of my salary over here bar embassy functions and food at the weekends.

I'm a teacher in Riyadh too, let me know when you arrive.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
£4 for hand lotion
£1 for tissues

in case you were wondering.
I suppose you could reuse the tissues - let them dry out in the sun for a while

Do your bit for the environment and all that clap trap (or was that for a years supply of lotion and tissues)
Old Jan 27th 2012, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

Get a box of free tissues with every SR 10 of petrol but you need a car to take the petrol away.
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 9:57 am
Just Joined

TheLoneRanger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by khitan004
You could save lots in Saudi. I practically save all of my salary over here bar embassy functions and food at the weekends.

I'm a teacher in Riyadh too, let me know when you arrive.

where u staying in riyadh......m new here....staying on exit 16 as my office is on al-kharaj st