yet another question!

Old Dec 16th 2013, 7:40 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: yet another question!

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
Which reminds me to ask - how did you manage to get a visa interview appointment without the consulate being in posession of the medical report?

Regards, JEff
I thought that was only for K-1 visas?

Rene
Old Dec 16th 2013, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

blaveedez is an unknown quantity at this point

Until the consulate receives the missing documentation and the case officer reviews it and determines that they now have all of the required material to make the visa application complete.

Which reminds me to ask - how did you manage to get a visa interview appointment without the consulate being in posession of the medical report?

Regards, JEff
To be perfectly honest i don't know! they just sent me an interview date about 5 weeks ago, we really weren't expecting to considering the week before we had a request for further financial info from my wife!
Old Dec 16th 2013, 8:41 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaveedez
To be perfectly honest i don't know! they just sent me an interview date about 5 weeks ago, we really weren't expecting to considering the week before we had a request for further financial info from my wife!
Where was the I-130 filed? Directly to London, or to the Chicago lockbox?

Rene
Old Dec 16th 2013, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

chicago lock box
Old Dec 16th 2013, 8:55 pm

chicago lock box
JEff, this is how.

Rene
Old Dec 16th 2013, 9:08 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I should have asked the question you did rather than the question I did.

Now I'm wondering why the mods haven't moved this thread to the marriage-based visa section.

Regards, JEff
Originally Posted by Noorah101
JEff, this is how.

Rene
Old Dec 16th 2013, 9:48 pm

Now I'm wondering why the mods haven't moved this thread to the marriage-based visa section.

Regards, JEff
Done!

Rene
Old Jan 2nd 2014, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

Hey guys and gals,
so i had both my medical and interview, no soft denial to be had, and i think if there hadn't been glass between us i would have got a hug!
i'm APPROVED!!! (pending medical results).
thanks for all the help i have received over the past 2 years, it has definitely
stopped me from spinning into a panic on several occasions!
Dave.
Old Jan 2nd 2014, 1:00 pm
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys and gals,
so i had both my medical and interview, no soft denial to be had, and i think if there hadn't been glass between us i would have got a hug!
i'm APPROVED!!! (pending medical results).
thanks for all the help i have received over the past 2 years, it has definitely
stopped me from spinning into a panic on several occasions!
Dave.
Super congrats! Get over fast!