Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Yay!! Got NOA from TSC for I-751!

Yay!! Got NOA from TSC for I-751!

Old Apr 24th 2006, 1:43 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yay!! Got NOA from TSC for I-751!

Woo hoo!! Got my Notice of Action for filing my removal of conditions form on Friday. It took two weeks for me to get it, which seems about the norm for TSC. It's dated the day they received my application, so that was cool, and it also states that my GC is extended for 12 months. Now the wait begins.

Kate. xxx
Old Apr 24th 2006, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Re: Yay!! Got NOA from TSC for I-751!

Originally Posted by katesbackagain
Woo hoo!! Got my Notice of Action for filing my removal of conditions form on Friday. It took two weeks for me to get it, which seems about the norm for TSC. It's dated the day they received my application, so that was cool, and it also states that my GC is extended for 12 months. Now the wait begins.

Kate. xxx
Hey! Congrats Kate

You're slightly ahead of me. My app was mailed a week ago, so I too am playing the wating game.

Good luck!
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:40 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karen D
Hey! Congrats Kate

You're slightly ahead of me. My app was mailed a week ago, so I too am playing the wating game.

Good luck!
Me too! I mailed our I-751 on April 19th. The check has not cleared the bank yet, no notice received. But it's early days yet.

~ Jenney
Old Apr 30th 2006, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

gardenia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by katesbackagain

Kate. xxx
Wow, congrats!!