Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 23rd 2003, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Finchd is an unknown quantity at this point

That is absoultely great news.

I really hope that I am not too far behind, I have been really patient so far, just getting a little fed up now . But hey I dont think I have too long to go.

Deex
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 1:08 pm
Son 5 & Daughter 2 1/2

Pete F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jcapulet
I just read on the case status online that we are approved! I was so surprised that I was shaking! I have re-checked it a dozen times LOL worried I might have typed in the wrong number. It says: "This case has been approved. On January 22, 2003, an approval notice was mailed..."

I called Cory to tell him...we're so happy! I guess it wasn't cabled to Vancouver... does anyone know if Vancouver will take a fax of the approval letter? Or do they require the original to open a provisional file?

::does cartwheels all the way to Canada and back!!::

!!
Juliet
Thats GREAT news Lisa... Yeah.. ;-) Its Downhill from here..

Pete & Carla
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

keatslamia is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations!!!!!!!!! i think there is a standard reaction to seeing that second NOA online: first you stare...then you stare some more..then you say 'does that say what i think it says?" then you start to shake...and shake some more...assume its an error and type in the number one more time..shake and stare some more...type it in ANOTHER time, just in case....then shake and scream til you can't sit up!!!! i was in the habit of waiting every day until 8am to check... on that particular day it was 7:30am and i was chatting online with my fiance, and i thought, what the heck, i'll try it. I typed in the numbers but then the webpage went behind the IM box i was chatting in. about fifteen minutes later i remembered that i had checked and brought the web page to the front of the screen, assuming it would say what it always said, and then went through the aforementioned process for about five minutes before i im'ed him and said "OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!' and he said, 'what? what is it? is everything ok? are you alright???" more OMG's and he was getting a little frantic....'is everything alright??? what happened?' and i said WE'RE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!' and he said, 'oh, thats nice'.
i said "WOT??? did you hear what i just said?? We're APPROVED!!!!!!" and he said, 'yes, thats nice'. Darn brits and their lack of EMOTION! haha
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

‘Darn brits and their lack of EMOTION’

You know us Brits could easily be offended by that lol. Why else would this nation play Cricket ( Any Australians reading would probably say we don’t, and would probably be correct)

Isn’t it this simple attribute that makes us so attractive, in my case it certainly isn’t my looks so I guess it must be.

Calm and serene us Brits, mellow and emotionless.
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 2:08 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! That reaction sounds right on the dot! The funny part is, I was SO excited about what I saw on the screen, that when I was re-checking the online status I couldn't even type the right number.... so that made me freak out even more!
!!!

Juliet

Originally posted by keatslamia
congratulations!!!!!!!!! i think there is a standard reaction to seeing that second NOA online: first you stare...then you stare some more..then you say 'does that say what i think it says?" then you start to shake...and shake some more...assume its an error and type in the number one more time..shake and stare some more...type it in ANOTHER time, just in case....then shake and scream til you can't sit up!!!! i was in the habit of waiting every day until 8am to check... on that particular day it was 7:30am and i was chatting online with my fiance, and i thought, what the heck, i'll try it. I typed in the numbers but then the webpage went behind the IM box i was chatting in. about fifteen minutes later i remembered that i had checked and brought the web page to the front of the screen, assuming it would say what it always said, and then went through the aforementioned process for about five minutes before i im'ed him and said "OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!' and he said, 'what? what is it? is everything ok? are you alright???" more OMG's and he was getting a little frantic....'is everything alright??? what happened?' and i said WE'RE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!' and he said, 'oh, thats nice'.
i said "WOT??? did you hear what i just said?? We're APPROVED!!!!!!" and he said, 'yes, thats nice'. Darn brits and their lack of EMOTION! haha

Last edited by jcapulet; Jan 23rd 2003 at 2:11 pm.