Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

WOOHHHHOOOOOO K1 Interview date - June 2nd!!!

WOOHHHHOOOOOO K1 Interview date - June 2nd!!!

Old May 9th 2004, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Suess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to allSuess is a name known to all
Default Re: WOOHHHHOOOOOO K1 Interview date - June 2nd!!!

Originally posted by mcjimbo
Thank a lot all, its a great feeling after so long. Sure I don't have the visa yet, but i'm feeling confident!
Hi James,
Brilliant news. I bet you were like me thinking it would never happen.

My interview is on 27th May and I won't settle until I get that Visa in my hand.

I am not travelling back to Scotland until the 31st May, if I get a chance I will let you know how my interview went.

I am looking forward to going to London (that's where I come from originally).

OK...........Let's go to London and do it.

Good Luck

Best wishes to you and Angie.

We should be flying over that pond soon for a new life in the

US...........................................YEESH ...........................

Bye for now

Sue
Old May 9th 2004, 10:22 am
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

It would be great is someone from here had the same interview date as me... . Oh well, to much to ask for I guess. I read on Visajourney that 3 people had met up at the interview through the forum, thought that was pretty cool. The internet is a wonderful thing!
Old May 10th 2004, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

scott&aleth is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations James! Goodluck on your interview!
Old May 11th 2004, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

gemmacat will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! arty:

This WILL be a happy ending! As someone starting out with the process, its great to see that things work out!!!

Best of luck on your interview!
Old May 16th 2004, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Hey James! Sorry I'm so late to say Congrats but we just got back from our honeymoon. Glad to see that everything has appeared to work out just as you wanted it too! I'm so glad you'll have your interview in time. Since London does now mail out the visas, you may want to give Royal Mail enough time to deliver it to ya.

The interview will be a piece of cake, and JFK should give ya that 90 day temp EAD without you even asking!

Good Luck!
Jamie (now a Mrs!)
Old May 16th 2004, 6:55 am
Just Joined

Amir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really nice

Originally posted by mcjimbo
It would be great is someone from here had the same interview date as me... . Oh well, to much to ask for I guess. I read on Visajourney that 3 people had met up at the interview through the forum, thought that was pretty cool. The internet is a wonderful thing!
James,
Good luck to you.
I wonder how long it took you to get the police certificate? You haven't mentioned that in your UK Process list.

I have been waiting for it for almost 40 days and no response so far.
Old May 16th 2004, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

21stcenturylove is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Amir_R
James,
Good luck to you.
I wonder how long it took you to get the police certificate? You haven't mentioned that in your UK Process list.

Hi I received my police certificate from Scotland Yard in 20 days time just recently.
Old May 16th 2004, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice

Originally posted by Amir_R
James,
Good luck to you.

I got mine after 3.5 weeks from the UK. I also got a letter after about a week telling me my application had been received. I assume you recieved a response of receipt ?
Old May 16th 2004, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

Amir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really niceAmir_R is just really nice

Originally posted by MrDub
I got mine after 3.5 weeks from the UK. I also got a letter after about a week telling me my application had been received. I assume you recieved a response of receipt ?
MrDub,

Thanks for the response. I only got a receipt when I submitted the request at the police station. There's been bo further communication since then. Anyway I am trying to find out now. The voice mail on the Subject Access Office says contact your local police station, but they are not picking up the phone!