Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Will All You Lucky People Post Yr Experiences For Prosperity

Will All You Lucky People Post Yr Experiences For Prosperity

Old Jan 7th 2004, 12:38 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Will All You Lucky People Post Yr Experiences For Prosperity

Here is the URL where you can post or cut and paste every word that you have written today or the last few days on your glorious approvals for K-1/K-3's, DCFs, AOS, etc. You can also post your AOS filing experiences.

Your words will live on in the archives of the forum but by placing it here:

http://www.kamya.com/interview/intro.html

you ensure that it is readily available without having to search.

Congratulations to everyone. Another step completed on the Yellow Brick Road to the Wizard.

Rete
Old Jan 7th 2004, 12:59 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will All You Lucky People Post Yr Experiences For Prosperity

Thanks Rete.

I have noticed you gently prodding us in that direction recently. I actually feel a little bit guilty because I haven't religiously kept up my timelines on the various websites I've posted my stuff on. To be honest, I've been through several phases in this journey. In the beginning I was a timeline fanatic. I didn't want to talk to anybody that didn't offer me their complete timeline. It was because I had no grasp on how long I was looking at. Then I got a grasp on that and moved on to other obsessions..... How long does my service center take? What does the NVC do? etc. etc. Anyway, today I have been given a wonderful gift and I want to help the others that come behind me. I'm adding a belated New Years Resolution. Update all timelines and post my experience(s) on kamya.com.

Rete, Thanks for everything.

Leslie

Originally posted by Rete
Here is the URL where you can post or cut and paste every word that you have written today or the last few days on your glorious approvals for K-1/K-3's, DCFs, AOS, etc. You can also post your AOS filing experiences.

Your words will live on in the archives of the forum but by placing it here:

http://www.kamya.com/interview/intro.html

you ensure that it is readily available without having to search.

Congratulations to everyone. Another step completed on the Yellow Brick Road to the Wizard.

Rete
Old Jan 7th 2004, 1:27 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will All You Lucky People Post Yr Experiences For Prosperity

Originally posted by Leslie66
Thanks Rete.

I have noticed you gently prodding us in that direction recently.

Leslie
I use to post that prodding reminder weekly but have been remiss the last few months since I've been caught up in our own drama.

So back to the reminder posts for me .... and happy to read of your good news.

Rete