Waiver Approved!!!

Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:01 pm
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Waiver Approved!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Steven called the Dorval office today to find out that his waiver was approved yesterday!
We're so excited. He called me at work and I was crying and my co-workers are all hugging me...it was so wonderful
Finally, another part of this journey is over. We have to wait on Montreal to process the paperwork, which I hear could take about a month or so...but no worries. He'll be home soon!!!

Thank you for offering your support & advice on this looooooong journey we traveled. I'll keep you posted as the rest of this unfolds.
Hugs, Clare :PARTY:
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:02 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waiver Approved!!!

Originally posted by Clare & Steven
Yes! Yes! Yes! Steven called the Dorval office today to find out that his waiver was approved yesterday!
We're so excited. He called me at work and I was crying and my co-workers are all hugging me...it was so wonderful
Finally, another part of this journey is over. We have to wait on Montreal to process the paperwork, which I hear could take about a month or so...but no worries. He'll be home soon!!!

Thank you for offering your support & advice on this looooooong journey we traveled. I'll keep you posted as the rest of this unfolds.
Congratulations, Clare and Steven!!

Rene
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:11 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Congrat to you both..I had thought you had both died of old age its been so long .. I can imagine the weight on your shoulders it now down to a feather....Yippeeee
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

guess is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats clare and hv a happy life ahead...
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:14 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Wooo Clare that is awesome!!
I am so happy for the 2 of you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:PARTY: :PARTY:

Ps: It has taken forever though
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:14 pm
not a newbie

soulsender is an unknown quantity at this point

That is the rockin-est good news! another I 601 success story...this weekend is when I go pick up Soul's Canuck and we make the trek across country!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:16 pm
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you my friends.
Clare
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:16 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you my friends.
Clare
We are so frigging happy!!! Aww!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:18 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Finally, finally! I'm so happy for you two!

Juliet
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 5:50 pm
Gin
Forum Regular

Gin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really niceGin is just really nice

'
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Doing the whoop there it is dance for ya!"
Old Jun 15th 2004, 6:17 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

yay Clare and Steven!!

it's about time eh??

I know, you've heard that a million times...

now, it's on to the next out of Montreal.. one more that I know of..

best of luck the rest of the way
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:01 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Clare and Steven

I'm away for a while and have very limited computer access. But did just sign on and saw your message.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Another Can/Am couple is borne.

Rita
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:24 pm
Weary and Still Waiverin'

Nassara is an unknown quantity at this point

YEAAAAHHHH BAAABBBYY!!!!!!
Congrats Clare

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.