Waiver Approved!!!

Old Jun 18th 2004, 12:48 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waiver Approved!!!

Hi Clare,
Mr. Pink and I just had to offer our heartfelt congratulations to both you and Steven. And we thought *we* were patient!

It won't be long now until he's here and you're together.......!

With Love,
SecretGarden and Mr. Pink
Old Jun 18th 2004, 2:28 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden
Hi Clare,
Mr. Pink and I just had to offer our heartfelt congratulations to both you and Steven. And we thought *we* were patient!

It won't be long now until he's here and you're together.......!

With Love,
SecretGarden and Mr. Pink
They beated you!!
It is good to see you around here!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:15 am
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks again girls! Great to see that you all remembered me..teehee! Once again, I'm practicing patience and waiting to hear from Montreal. We have no idea if they're going to ask him to go for another physical or if they'll need updated financial records from me, or whatever. At this point, after all this time, we're prepared for anything...we live and learn here right?
Hugs to all of you, Clare
Old Jun 18th 2004, 5:47 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Clare & Steven
Thanks again girls! Great to see that you all remembered me..teehee! Once again, I'm practicing patience and waiting to hear from Montreal. We have no idea if they're going to ask him to go for another physical or if they'll need updated financial records from me, or whatever. At this point, after all this time, we're prepared for anything...we live and learn here right?
Hugs to all of you, Clare
Of course we remember you!!
Keep us updated!!