Reload this Page >

Update on our filing I-130 =0)

Update on our filing I-130 =0)

Old Feb 16th 2007, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

StephInUK is on a distinguished road
Default Update on our filing I-130 =0)

Hello!

Just as an update, we have received Form I-171 today!!! We are happy about this and on to the next stage now. What happens next?

Steph x
Old Feb 16th 2007, 7:01 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Update on our filing I-130 =0)

Originally Posted by StephInUK
Hello!

Just as an update, we have received Form I-171 today!!! We are happy about this and on to the next stage now. What happens next?

Steph x
Hi Steph,

Is that the I-130 approval notice? You are doing DCF in London, right? I believe the next step is for them to send the immigrant visa paperwork, which you'll complete and return a checklist when you've got all the documents and police report ready. Then they'll send you a medical appointment and interview appointment.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info, Rene!

I'll be back as soon as I hear something new. It's getting closer and we are getting excited.
Old Feb 16th 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Rene, Do you know at this stage should we have a File Number? It seems that's the only box on the form with no information. I think this would be the number we could use for tracking progress on the USCIS website?

Thanks,
Steph
Old Feb 17th 2007, 6:26 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StephInUK
Rene, Do you know at this stage should we have a File Number? It seems that's the only box on the form with no information. I think this would be the number we could use for tracking progress on the USCIS website?

Thanks,
Steph
Did you file your I-130 abroad?
If so, there will be no online file checking for you; overseas files are not tracked on the uscis.gov website.