Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Thank God for answered prayers...... We have our K-1 Visa!

Thank God for answered prayers...... We have our K-1 Visa!

Old May 30th 2003, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Angelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really niceAngelus71 is just really nice

Aye! that's right

or should I say........

Aye! that's reet!
Old May 31st 2003, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

northspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nice
Default Re: Thank God for answered prayers...... We have our K-1 Visa!

Originally posted by JohnCindy
Well it is official, John will be a new outstanding British/American citizen. He called me at 7:50 est as I was walking into work and said, take a deep breath Cindy........ I am moving to American to be with my future wife!!! Oh I broke into tears in the middle of the parking lot and others were seeing my joyful tears also joined into the happiness. Thank you all for the support and continued support we will need over the next years.

Good luck Cindyabs with your hubby tomorrow. John said it was not as bad as he expected. I told him to post when he gets back into Wales this evening.

Best of everything to all of those still awaiting your approvals to be with your loved ones so far away but so close in our hearts!!
Cindy
Congratulations from me too!!
Bet you slept well last night )
Old Jun 7th 2003, 11:38 am
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thank God for answered prayers...... We have our K-1 Visa!

9 days and counting. I have that nesting feeling getting ready for him to move it

Cindy
Old Jun 7th 2003, 3:37 pm
finally home with thing1

thing2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you both ! Its a great feeling to be going HOME to your honey
Old Jun 7th 2003, 9:08 pm
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by thing2
Congratulations to you both ! Its a great feeling to be going HOME to your honey
I can't wait thing2!! These next few days are going to linger forever. Wishing you and thing1 all the best of everything. Thanks for the smiles along the way with your posts. It was a stress relief!
Cindy