Texas lockbox open?

Old Jul 27th 2020, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

JD28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Texas lockbox open?

Hello BE,

My fiance (USC) submitted our petition to the Dallas/Lewisville lockbox which according to UPS has been delivered.
Does anyone know if the lockbox is currently open? Are they sending notifications?

Thanks in advance,
JD
Old Jul 28th 2020, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

notaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond reputenotaclue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Texas lockbox open?

Don't see why it wouldn't be open.
Old Jul 28th 2020, 6:34 am
Just Joined

Ok thanks - I can't find anything on the official websites to see what is open and what is closed during COVID
Old Jul 28th 2020, 10:39 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

The 'lockbox' is purported to actually be a bank if I recall correctly. I am sure that they are 'open' (by which I assume you mean accepting petitions?)
Old Jul 28th 2020, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Yes, I mean accepting petitions
Old Jul 28th 2020, 11:28 am
Just Joined

Isthisyourball is an unknown quantity at this point

On assumption it’s the same place for different forms just different PO Boxes, yes. My I751 was submitted on July 17 to the Dallas lockbox and USCIS have confirmed receipt with number and run my credit card for the fee.
Old Jul 28th 2020, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

That's the one, that is good to know

Thank you
Old Jul 29th 2020, 12:37 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
The 'lockbox' is purported to actually be a bank if I recall correctly. I am sure that they are 'open' (by which I assume you mean accepting petitions?)
Probably correct. I work for a bank department that does similar work. The facility is not "A BANK" more likely a warehouse with a massive fireproof storage area for millions of docs, The bank personnel review and certify the docs are what they should be on behalf of the client,, USCIS, or in my case Fannie mae. My facility was open and full speed until yesterday due to a covid case Shut for a week. So you never know.