Steve's Oath Ceremony

Old May 11th 2004, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

stevelisaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Steve's Oath Ceremony

Originally posted by Grinch
"stevelisaw" <member203@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Thank you Grinchy-Pooh .......hope things are well with you and Mrs.
    > Grinch......and all the creatures in the Grinch household.
    > Lisa

Things are well with me.
There is no longer a Mrs Grinch that lives here.
The creatures are fine.

Grinch
We decided that having many creatures was a good idea too, so besides Monty the Golden, we dug a pond and have 10 Bullfrog tadpoles, one full fledged frog, (who hides from me...possibly because I cannot contain myself and like a kid need to touch it when I see it) 2 butterfly koi, 2 calico fantails, 1 shubunkin, 1 kahukao koi, and 5 snails. Plus we now have close to an acre of land with the home we bought in the fall (tiny house..lots of yard..lol)......and it's got bunnies, squirrels, chipmunks, loads of birds and unfortunately........SKUNKS. (Neighbors dog was sprayed the week we moved in, just hoping our Golden doesn't think its a kitty cat and tries to play with it......not too bright but heart of gold our dog has.)

Sorry to hear Mrs. Grinch is no longer residing at Grinch Manor.

Pond:
www.britsintheus.com/marriednhappy/tadpole.htm

Monty:
www.britsintheus.com/marriednhappy/monty.htm

Lisa
Old May 11th 2004, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevelisaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Steve's Oath Ceremony

Originally posted by SundarV
Lisa,
DCF was smooth sailing. The total time I spent in US Consulate was 30 minutes. The guy did not even bother interviewing us on questions like how we met, etc. He said so you have been married for a year. I said the delay in getting citizenship has prevented me from applying earlier. He just said what will happen next and asked me to pay $185 for I-130. He did not see the marraige album or email exchange or anything for that matter. We did give him some loose wedding pictures for the application.

I think (as other posters have mentioned), we were traditional Indian marriage, so it was smooth. Thank you again for your prayers and wishes. Now to second step. I am glad this would prevent us from going through Cleveland USCIS for Sujata.

I am now relaxing in Delhi where temp is 106 today!!
Take care
Sundar
Wonderful news! Enjoy your time with Sujata....and bring back that warm weather!

Lisa