Sister Wives

Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:15 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sister Wives

Originally Posted by bevinva
Maybe he is only legally married to the first wife and the rest are just recognised by their church, not sure on that though. I think they have been quite honest about their feelings, they say having sister wives is good but balk at the idea of a new one after all this time.

Isn't he in sales, could the car be a company car?

Glad I'm not the only one watching, why didn't you say something sooner? (I bet ABY is watching too.)
He's in advertising sales. I'm sure his income has been cut by the recession. I'm sue the cost of living isn't huge in Utah but the salaries probaly aren't either. Two of the wives do work. I wonder if they all combine incomes?
Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the Tea Party can go after TLC rather than Social Security, they seem to support more weirdos.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 12:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I swear I started reading and thought it was Rushman.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Deep down inside that man has a woman fighting to get out. ive never seen a man so touchy-feely that lets his emotions show as freely. I watched ten minutes only because I was totally bored.......and I have never seen so much crying - they must have all been to a sensitivity weekend before the show started filming.....
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Deep down inside that man has a woman fighting to get out. ive never seen a man so touchy-feely that lets his emotions show as freely. I watched ten minutes only because I was totally bored.......and I have never seen so much crying - they must have all been to a sensitivity weekend before the show started filming.....
The claws are coming out the first wife has jealousy issues. My husband is a biker and will cry at the drop of a hat, everyone is different.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

The claws are coming out the first wife has jealousy issues. My husband is a biker and will cry at the drop of a hat, everyone is different.
Im having enough trouble keeping up the coronation street these days because of the commonwealth games........

Bev - I was teasing. Jim cried at the birth of our two kids......
Old Oct 7th 2010, 8:26 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
More than one wife? This guy must be a masochist.
might just like wedding cake
Old Oct 7th 2010, 10:16 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

I am having a good chuckle at these comments. Welcome to my neck of the woods. I am not Mormon nor into polygamy so you are safe there.

In this case, the state will have a challenge finding legal fault because these wives did things in the legal sense - so far. The first wife is married legally, the other wives are called spirit wives so they are in essence not legally binding even though Utah recognizes common law marriages. They committed to this male at a legal age so no offense there. So far they have not abused the system to milk the state for aid. The state is waiting for that to happen so they can act. Three of the wives are from polygamist backgrounds so I understand why they migrated to this lifestyle. The social conditioning is phenomenal.

The LDS church would much rather these people go away because it is hurting their image ( as if it is not weird enough already) but they turn a blind eye until an issue emerges like forcing 12-13 years old to marry the dirty old man salivating over young flesh or forcing the young men (lost boys) into the streets because they don't like young competition. I know one of the ladies ( a housekeeper) that was one of Warren Jeff's brother's wife and she managed to break away but is still under psychological care to help her function within the normal domains of LDS life. This church and doctrine are powerful and is not just a faith base but a lifestyle as well. What I find most interesting is that many of the women (mainstream LDS) are college educated yet will subject themselves to this doctrine of submission. One astonishing fact of all of this is that they want their youth to marry young and produce but do not seem to push to stop the astonishing divorce rate. Not that surprising to see a woman with 5 or 6 kids and they have a few different dads.

To understand a little of why these women subscribe to this is the belief that a woman cannot rise to heaven on her own merits. She gets sealed to her husband and when he dies, he then calls her over - that is, if she was a good wife to him on earth. So if hubby one pulls the plug, maybe hubby two will come to the rescue and save the day.

You will be glad to know that enough heathens have infiltrated utopia here to bring in more regular social issues.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

RickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really niceRickWG is just really nice

I can see the advantage of multiple wvies.. but the multiple mother in laws thing is a deal breaker....
Old Oct 8th 2010, 7:43 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RickWG
I can see the advantage of multiple wvies.. but the multiple mother in laws thing is a deal breaker....
and just think of all those brothers and sisters-in-law you have to please.
Old Oct 12th 2010, 6:21 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

I have two sister in laws and I can't stand either one of them!
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:04 am
Nuts and Bolts

Originally Posted by penguinbar
I have two sister in laws and I can't stand either one of them!
Be thankful then you only have one wife.....
Old Oct 13th 2010, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

OK who else has watched it? I've found I was not as creeped out as I thought I would be. Looks like they will use money from the show for an addition for the new wife.
Very, very disappointing. I was fully expecting lots of innuendo and Group Sex. Not a whit of it and just a load of yap. I switched off in disgust.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 1:11 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Poly marriages is not about group sex. I watched the missed episode from Sunday on FIOS last night. Very very disappointing. He manipulated his first wife so well though, she was eating out of his hands by the end of their anniversary dinner.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Poly marriages is not about group sex. I watched the missed episode from Sunday on FIOS last night. Very very disappointing. He manipulated his first wife so well though, she was eating out of his hands by the end of their anniversary dinner.
He is a salesman afterall, and she is the one that gave him the idea of the new wife when they met her.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.