Sister Wives

Old Oct 5th 2010, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sister Wives

OK who else has watched it? I've found I was not as creeped out as I thought I would be. Looks like they will use money from the show for an addition for the new wife.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sister Wives

Originally Posted by bevinva
OK who else has watched it? I've found I was not as creeped out as I thought I would be. Looks like they will use money from the show for an addition for the new wife.
Heck yes!! Watched it both weeks. Wish I shared a house with 2 (or 3) other people who would help me cook, clean and look after my kids...commune anyone??
Apparently, because they are flaunting the law they may be arrested and taken to court...interesting!
Old Oct 5th 2010, 2:04 am

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

You can start thinking its normal after watching for a bit but really those women are trying to convince themselves that its abnormal to feel jealous! DH is tring to figure out how he affords such a nice car!
Old Oct 5th 2010, 2:06 am
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh yes - this is my new guilty pleasure taking the place of the train wreck that was Jon & Kate & 8. I want sister wives so I can be a lazy cow yay!!!
Old Oct 5th 2010, 2:10 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
You can start thinking its normal after watching for a bit but really those women are trying to convince themselves that its abnormal to feel jealous! DH is tring to figure out how he affords such a nice car!
Bake sales?
Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:09 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

I admit it. I watched it. Wonder what the legalities will be? I was also wondering how do they insure all those kids? So when will a fight break out?
Old Oct 5th 2010, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he is only legally married to the first wife and the rest are just recognised by their church, not sure on that though. I think they have been quite honest about their feelings, they say having sister wives is good but balk at the idea of a new one after all this time.

Isn't he in sales, could the car be a company car?

Glad I'm not the only one watching, why didn't you say something sooner? (I bet ABY is watching too.)
Old Oct 5th 2010, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the sh*t is going to hit the fan as we get to hear more about the new wife, especially from his first wife. I find it really interesting that one of the older daughters has said that she would only ever have one husband.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lisa67
I think the sh*t is going to hit the fan as we get to hear more about the new wife, especially from his first wife. I find it really interesting that one of the older daughters has said that she would only ever have one husband.
I would have thought the other two would feel more threatened, but the first one only has one child who is older so maybe she feels expendable.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 2:38 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I'm enjoying the series as well. For some reason I missed in the first episode that he/they had found a fourth wife. I recall one of the wives saying something about possibly expanding the wife structure in the future but not a mention of it being done already.

I wonder and have always wondered how they can prosecute this type of case. The law does not recognize the legitimacy of a second marriage if the first has not been dissolved and if the second, third, fourth marriage (in the same way as the plural marriage ceremonies in Big Love) are done by the adults in the marriage, then there is nothing official about the "wedding". It is not registered with the state and there is nothing in most state laws that says people cannot have lovers or that multiple families cannot live together unless the local property laws don't allow multiple housing.

I can see jealousy rearing its head for at least two of the wives. The original wife and the one that is pregnant. Both came off in the second episode as not too pleased with the new wife.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I only saw the trailer, but the guy seemed such a slimy git who would go for him
Old Oct 5th 2010, 3:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ffs....

I wouldn't watch it for principle alone. It just puts one more nail in the coffin called Cable....we are seriously considering turning it off!
Old Oct 5th 2010, 4:01 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

More than one wife? This guy must be a masochist.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Oh ffs....
I swear I started reading and thought it was Rushman.
Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:06 pm
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

I caught a bit of it but left in disgust.

My question, did anybody ask what happened to the young men. There absolutely could not have been three or four girls born for each boy in that community. They drive the young men out in some of these communities, using the police to harass them till they go, so that the women have no other choices unless they leave community.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.