Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Sending documents “online”??

Sending documents “online”??

Old Feb 24th 2022, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

TakeTheSky1138 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sending documents “online”??

Hey, so my wife and I are about to start the I-130 application and we’re wondering whether to do it online or send in the mail. Naturally something online is faster than the mail but my issue is more to do with documents.

if I fill in the I-130 application online and attach photos in a pdf, how do I go about sending things such as passport photos and the filing fee?

This may sound dumb but id appreciate responses.

Thanks
Old Feb 25th 2022, 7:57 am
Just Joined

Hudson06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sending documents “online”??

We filed ours online in august. Once you’ve got through all the questions it brings you to a page where you upload all the documents, photos , marriage cert etc. you can keep going back to fill in but it expires after 30 days so don’t leave it too long or like me you will have to do it all again. It will take you to payment at the end of the online form. You get a notice receipt straight away.
Old Feb 25th 2022, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

TakeTheSky1138 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hudson06
We filed ours online in august. Once you’ve got through all the questions it brings you to a page where you upload all the documents, photos , marriage cert etc. you can keep going back to fill in but it expires after 30 days so don’t leave it too long or like me you will have to do it all again. It will take you to payment at the end of the online form. You get a notice receipt straight away.

Thanks! How did you send your passport photos? As far as I know when you have your pictures taken in a photo booth, there is no option for an electronic version. Or would I simply take a picture of each photo and upload it to my documents?

thanks again
Old Feb 25th 2022, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

Hudson06 is an unknown quantity at this point

No problem👍 If you read the requirements you can just take a photo as long as it’s in the correct format. Or take a pic of the one you have an upload that way.
Old Feb 25th 2022, 11:10 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe scan it and then you can upload it?

Rene