Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Re: VSC changed the timescale for approval of our case. Rete please read if you would.

Re: VSC changed the timescale for approval of our case. Rete please read if you would.

Old Feb 21st 2003, 6:14 pm
Sdbrit

Default Re: VSC changed the timescale for approval of our case. Rete please read if you would.

Wow, first post ...a simple question and i get it right in the neck. Im
sorry for those people who have been waiting a long time, believe me you
have my fullest sympathy it sucks being away from the one you love, there is
nothing that compares to it.

I was curious and plucked up the courage to post, others dont because of the
treatment you get, be a little nicer next time, no one has to get nasty or
sarcastic on here. I thought the idea was to share information and help one
another.

I suppose i will get it back after this too. Just think for a while and
before you roast me, stop and decide to put your time to a better use, i
would.

Rete, thanks for your post, you seem to be the mother of this site and a
veritable font of knowledge in all things fiance visa "ish". I did call the
VSC yesterday and inquired about processing they said next week and then
today increased the timescale.

Thanks for the insight into the INS methodology, very interesting.

"SDBRIT" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Checked the case status this morning and they extended the number of days
    > from 15-21 to 30-45 days.
    > Anyone know why ?????

Old Feb 21st 2003, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

kitty-uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sdbrit

I am sad to hear that some people are affraid to ask questions in here, we all have so many questions from time to time.

A simple straight answer would help ease a lot of worries, that most of us here go through.

I have alwasy told my children to ask a question, never be affraid you may not always like the answer,but thats life.

I think it's like shopping, in that you look at whats on offer but only pick what you need at that time.

Be brave we don't all bite, unless asked that is
All the best kit
Old Feb 21st 2003, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VSC changed the timescale for approval of our case. Rete please read if you would.

It's sad that you felt nervous about posting, you shouldn't.

I don't know why you would assume that you will be attacked for asking a question, this forum is without doubt the best source of information available, it's community is generally very receptive to peoples questions. The large percentage of users do get exactly what they seek, good solid advice from people in a similar situation.

Just lately I agree that there have been some rather strange and at times antagonistic responses, why ?, who knows, I guess some people have too much time on their hands.

On the whole I am sure you will be welcomed by all who use this site, after all it is a free forum, and other than the moderator and owner, everyone is an equal. ( Rete, I'm not saying you are above us all, lol, just trying to make a point).

Your views and comments are and should always be most welcome,

Rob
Old Feb 22nd 2003, 1:42 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by robclews
It's sad that you felt nervous about posting, you shouldn't.

On the whole I am sure you will be welcomed by all who use this site, after all it is a free forum, and other than the moderator and owner, everyone is an equal. ( Rete, I'm not saying you are above us all, lol, just trying to make a point).

Your views and comments are and should always be most welcome,

Rob
Even as a moderator I am an equal with no special privileges to the newsgroup. I act as moderate for british expats not for the newsgroup. And I'm not assigned to any one particular forum either. Nor are any of the other moderators. I'm bashed as much as others ;-).

To Sdbrit:

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Yes some of them might seem redundant or silly but if you don't know the answer to something, ask. When URL's are posted, bookmark them for future use. You will be dealing with INS for a hell of a long time. Thicken your skin on the newsgroup so that INS won't be so intimidating.

Rete
Old Feb 22nd 2003, 12:38 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Rete
You will be dealing with INS for a hell of a long time. Thicken your skin on the newsgroup so that INS won't be so intimidating.
Rete
I can personally vouch for the truth of that statement.....
Old Feb 22nd 2003, 3:11 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by robclews
Just lately I agree that there have been some rather strange and at times antagonistic responses, why ?, who knows, I guess some people have too much time on their hands.
It just goes with the territory... When you have been around as long as some of us have, you will find that this happens from time to time, on a fairly regular basis... No big deal really.