Proposed new I-130

Old Dec 5th 2015, 12:52 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proposed new I-130

Originally Posted by aribee
Yes that's the link I clicked. I'm on a very slow computer and it was just forever "loading" and after 5 minutes I gave up.
Ah! I'm attaching a copy of the form. I don't see anything that gives an indication of when/if the new form will come into effect.

Ian
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
USCIS-2007-0037-0026.pdf (616.9 KB, 615 views)
Old Dec 5th 2015, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

aribee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nice

Thank you Ian!
Old Dec 5th 2015, 11:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=aribee;11808669]Thank you Ian/QUOTE]

That's so nice.

So often folk like Ian do lots to help only to find silence or a rebuff for their efforts.

So, your thank you is lovely to read. Have some BE karma.
Old Dec 5th 2015, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

aribee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nicearibee is just really nice

[QUOTE=BEVS;11808679]
Thank you Ian/QUOTE] That's so nice. So often folk like Ian do lots to help only to find silence or a rebuff for their efforts. So, your thank you is lovely to read. Have some BE karma.
Old Dec 8th 2015, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Colorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond reputeColorado calling has a reputation beyond repute

Good lord they want to know your height and weight now too!
Old Dec 26th 2015, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

Just an extra tidbit on this. When I filed my I-130 for my husband I noticed the form said it was valid till 12/31/15 - not sure if that means the new one is going to come into effect in the new year or not, but just something I noted. Forgot to mention it earlier.
Old Dec 26th 2015, 11:19 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed the form said it was valid till 12/31/15...
The expiry date on the form is meaningless.

... not sure if that means the new one is going to come into effect in the new year or not, but just something I noted.
The new form is simply a draft - it may never be released. And, FWIW, the new form has the same expiry date as the current I-130!

Ian
Old Dec 28th 2015, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
The expiry date on the form is meaningless.

The new form is simply a draft - it may never be released. And, FWIW, the new form has the same expiry date as the current I-130!

Ian
Ah, you are right. I didn't notice the expiration on the draft form.