Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Proof of Additional Vaccinations Administered Post Medical Exam

Proof of Additional Vaccinations Administered Post Medical Exam

Old Jan 27th 2016, 12:12 pm
Cambridge / Philly.

NoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond repute
Default Proof of Additional Vaccinations Administered Post Medical Exam

Quick Question folks:

At my medical back in December it was noted I was missing a couple of vaccinations (second MMR, updated tetanus and as my medical was in Dec, a flu shot). A letter was provided to my GP confirming this.

The nurse mentioned that these would not affect the K1 being issued but that I should get them done prior to traveling.

I have an appointment at my GP tomorrow morning to get these administered. Is there anything I need from the GPs office beyond a simple letter from them stating they administered these? I'm assuming I shouldn't let them touch the official US DOS vaccination documentation worksheet?
Old Jan 27th 2016, 12:18 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of Additional Vaccinations Administered Post Medical Exam

Originally Posted by NoOfficialComment
Is there anything I need from the GPs office beyond a simple letter from them stating they administered these?
No. When you apply to adjust your status in the US, you will need proof that you've received these vaccinations.

I'm assuming I shouldn't let them touch the official US DOS vaccination documentation worksheet?
Correct. As part of your AOS paperwork, a US civil surgeon needs to sign off on the I-693 vaccination supplement. More info here.

Ian
Old Jan 27th 2016, 12:19 pm
Cambridge / Philly.

NoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond reputeNoOfficialComment has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of Additional Vaccinations Administered Post Medical Exam

Thank you Ian. Swift and to the point as always!