Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Photographs - Sorry for asking - urgent

Photographs - Sorry for asking - urgent

Old Nov 4th 2003, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

JTJD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Photographs - Sorry for asking - urgent

Can I use the normal Passport photograph machine for my pictures? Ive seen some replys today that says you cant and some that say you can.

The visa Im applying for K1 and my interview is in London if thats any help.

Sorry for being so dramatic its just I dont want anything to go wrong and my interview is in a few days.

Thanks
Old Nov 4th 2003, 2:59 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photographs - Sorry for asking - urgent

Originally posted by JTJD
Can I use the normal Passport photograph machine for my pictures? Ive seen some replys today that says you cant and some that say you can.

Sorry for being so dramatic its just I dont want anything to go wrong and my interview is in a few days.

Thanks
Hi there J

The ADIT pictures are also required from the foreign fiance at the interview. A FEW foreign U.S. consulates use the passport-styled shot for the interview instead of the adit style...BE SURE to notice in your packet which kind of photo they require, it will say which one in the information they send to you.

For more info I suggest you to read the following link:
http://k1.exit.com/PRISON_PICTURES.html

Hope you find this info helpful!!
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR INTERVIEW and don't forget to share your experience with us, by the way what's the exactly date of your interview??

Take care

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Nov 4th 2003 at 3:02 pm.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

BeachBunny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photographs - Sorry for asking - urgent

Originally posted by JTJD

Thanks
For London you CAN use the passport machine. Just make sure you pose the pix the correct way. We used it with no problem for London.