Reload this Page >

Pakistan US Embassy, Packet3

Pakistan US Embassy, Packet3

Old Sep 9th 2004, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

sean007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pakistan US Embassy, Packet3

Hello everyone,

Anyone here received Packet3 or Interview date from Embassy in Pakistan (Islamabad) recently? Our case was forwarded from NVC on Augest 31st and we have not heard anything yet. I was unable to talk to anyone at the embassy. Please advise.

- Sean
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:02 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pakistan US Embassy, Packet3

Originally Posted by sean007
Hello everyone,

Anyone here received Packet3 or Interview date from Embassy in Pakistan (Islamabad) recently? Our case was forwarded from NVC on Augest 31st and we have not heard anything yet. I was unable to talk to anyone at the embassy. Please advise.

- Sean
Hi Sean,

Yes, I can think of 2 couples offhand that have received Packet 3 and interview date recently. Your case was forwarded from NVC only 1 week ago. It sometimes can take up to a month or so for Islamabad to receive your file, get Packet 3 documents ready, send them out, and arrive to your fiancee/spouse. Give it another 2 or 3 weeks and then if you don't hear something, get concerned. One week isn't enough time yet.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Sep 10th 2004, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

sean007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pakistan US Embassy, Packet3

Ok, we just received our P3 in the mail. My fience called and told me that she has P3 in hand. I'll keep you all posted.

- Sean

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Hi Sean,

Yes, I can think of 2 couples offhand that have received Packet 3 and interview date recently. Your case was forwarded from NVC only 1 week ago. It sometimes can take up to a month or so for Islamabad to receive your file, get Packet 3 documents ready, send them out, and arrive to your fiancee/spouse. Give it another 2 or 3 weeks and then if you don't hear something, get concerned. One week isn't enough time yet.

Best Wishes,
Rene