Packet 4

Old Mar 12th 2003, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

pepsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Packet 4

Hi could any one help me?

the BCIS changed my timeline (k1) twice and then approved it way before they said they would, which is a good thing, but since i have already mailed pack 3 (IV-15 checklist) about 4 weeks ago to London i worry that my interview date will be coming shortly and not as we requested on the checklist

may be confusing but what am getting at is, i need the interview to be later, not sooner. if london send me a interview date e.g. tomorrow for 2 weeks from now , dose it say anywhere on there if you can request it for another time, or should i ask london in advance via email, any one who has had pack 4 did it mention on there of requesting a different interview/medical

any help much needed

thanks
Old Mar 12th 2003, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Packet 4

Originally posted by pepsi

the BCIS changed my timeline (k1) twice and then approved it way before they said they would, which is a good thing, but since i have already mailed pack 3 (IV-15 checklist) about 4 weeks ago to London i worry that my interview date will be coming shortly and not as we requested on the checklist

may be confusing but what am getting at is, i need the interview to be later, not sooner. if london send me a interview date e.g. tomorrow for 2 weeks from now , dose it say anywhere on there if you can request it for another time, or should i ask london in advance via email, any one who has had pack 4 did it mention on there of requesting a different interview/medical

any help much needed

thanks
Hi:

First of all, I'm puzzled on how in the last two weeks the new BCIS twice changed your timeline. A line is defined by two points -- for any individual that is the date of filing and the date of approval. Did they revoke your petition and then reinstate it? And then you now talk about the packet 3 [which name no longer exists] -- apparently you've gotten NVC to act extremely quickly.

However, if you get an interview date and you can't make it -- write them and ask to reschedule -- been there done that for clients.
Old Mar 12th 2003, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

JeffB is an unknown quantity at this point

What is it you are not ready for? What are you missing? When you send in the checklist you have told the Embassy that you ARE ready.
We don't even have our 2nd NOA yet and the only thing left we have to do is pick up the police report(applied for and on the way)and my Fiancee' will have to go to the physical before her interview. Thanks to this forum and all the info out there, we have everthing they could need from us, even if they throw us a few curve balls.

Thanks everyone!
Old Mar 12th 2003, 4:27 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Packet 4

Originally posted by pepsi

any help much needed

thanks
You do have a period of time to use the visa affter it's issued...4 months for a K1? You can factor that in to see if you still need a later interview date. If so, many here have had interviews postponed with no problem.