Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

packet 3 checklist for K1 Visa

packet 3 checklist for K1 Visa

Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: packet 3 checklist for K1 Visa

Originally Posted by yorkieuk
Thankyou both!

I've got 3 years tax returns for her so hopefully that will do!

I think everything is finally in order! Just have to get through the medical and the interview now! :-)
Good luck! the interview is a breeze honestly, a lot of waiting around though so take a book or if the computers arent being used you can play solitaire or freecell

i received the documents from USC's uncle for the I-134. The courier service picked them up along with my blue slip and passport today at 8:30am, embassy should get it tomorrow morning.

i paid £36.60 for the courier service to pick up the documents from my house, take to the embassy and courier passport/visa back when its ready + txt day before to say its on its way.

so now i just sit and wait....i hate waiting!!!
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

yorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to behold

Yeah me to!! Although the K1 visa process seems to have gone really quickly from sending off the I-129f!!

Hey I just noticed we have near identical time lines and journeys!

I am in Devon at the moment and when I get the visa (fingers crossed) am off to the Illinois, right on the Missouri border!

p.s £36 is a good price, what courier service did you use? I have a feeling they will probably request something more from me!
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

PepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond reputePepsiChic has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah me to!! Although the K1 visa process seems to have gone really quickly from sending off the I-129f!!

Hey I just noticed we have near identical time lines and journeys!

I am in Devon at the moment and when I get the visa (fingers crossed) am off to the Illinois, right on the Missouri border!

p.s £36 is a good price, what courier service did you use? I have a feeling they will probably request something more from me!

lol your right! i never even noticed our timelines being so close, and you live in devon? im up the road in somerset! and now your gonna be "up the road" in the USA lol us "southerners" gotta stick together!

if the embassy require any additional documents they will give you a blue slip of paper saying exactly what they want, at the top of the paper there is a phone number, its the courier service they use and will want you to use.

the courier company were great, the guy turned up, asked for ID (i showed him my passport) then he took a reciept out of a plastic envelope, asked me to put my documents and passport in it, (he said he wouldnt touch them so i know whos handled them) then he asked me to seal it, told me to check it was sealed properly, signed on his electric thingy and then he went

was nice and easy.

BUT im sure you wont need anything like that, your gonna be FINE! read the 12th post in this thread:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=12

thats a complete checklist
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

yorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to beholdyorkieuk is a splendid one to behold

Well I live in the middle of no-where in devon so the courier might have hard time finding my house!

And yeah I live right near the Somerset border!

Where abouts in Missouri are you going to?
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well I live in the middle of no-where in devon so the courier might have hard time finding my house!

And yeah I live right near the Somerset border!

Where abouts in Missouri are you going to?
i love Devon purely because i can get lost and spend hours walking around looking at everything!

I live in Burnham-On-Sea (near weston) currently, and when i move to Missouri i plan to be in Hillsbobo its south of St Louis - i'll likely be spending a lot of time in St Louis though, im good friends with the DJ's at The Point radio station, spend a lot of time with them. or wondering around the city taking photos (im a photographer).