Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

NOA1 Received, Want to start preparring for my K1 Interview in London

NOA1 Received, Want to start preparring for my K1 Interview in London

Old Mar 26th 2013, 3:11 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NOA1 Received, Want to start preparring for my K1 Interview in London

No, as Ian wrote it is not an "Affidavat"(sic). Nor does either party need to add in such details as where and when they intend to marry.

What makes you think the UK partner will be transferring assets to the USA?

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by marriott574
Your Fiancee the USC will need to update their Affidavat of intent to marry add in things such as where and when you intend to marry and how they understand you will be transfering your assets to the USA.

Last edited by jeffreyhy; Mar 26th 2013 at 3:18 am.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

sarah2011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOA1 Received, Want to start preparring for my K1 Interview in London

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
No, as Ian wrote it is not an "Afficavat"(sic). Nor does either party need to add in such details as where and when they intend to marry.

What makes you think the UK partner will be transferring assets to the USA?

Regards, JEff
I had a letter saying that I had to send a cover letter with forms stating wen I was getting married date of medical and my email addy
Old Mar 26th 2013, 3:20 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

What did the letter really say? (Not your synopsis of it.)

For what it's worth, my wife and I had not yet made our marriage plans when she applied for her K1 visa, and still had not made them when she entered the USA using the visa. So our answers to the questions of when and where, had they been asked, would have been 'To Be Determined'.

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by sarah2011
I had a letter saying that I had to send a cover letter with forms stating wen I was getting married date of medical and my email addy

Last edited by jeffreyhy; Mar 26th 2013 at 3:23 am.