Next steps...

Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:36 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next steps...

Originally Posted by penguinbar
Hi Janet. They send the packet to your fiancee. My I129 petition took only two months to get approved. It was recieved in Vermont on January 2008 and approved March 2008. I recieved a letter from NVS in New Hampshire in March that they had the info and were forwarding to the consolate in London. My fiancee recieved his first packet a few days ago. We are just waiting to her from my attorney about our affidavit of support. She said to fill out I864 but ithink it's I134. Good luck to you!
I beg to differ. They will not send the K-1 application packet to the USC in the USA. They will send it to the UKC, in the UK.

Rene
Old Apr 13th 2008, 2:53 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I beg to differ. They will not send the K-1 application packet to the USC in the USA. They will send it to the UKC, in the UK.

Rene
Maybe you misunderstood me. I am the petitioner. My fiancee is in the UK and that is where the packet was sent
Old Apr 13th 2008, 3:50 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penguinbar
Maybe you misunderstood me. I am the petitioner. My fiancee is in the UK and that is where the packet was sent
I understood your case. But in your reply to Janet, you wrote that her fiance would receive the packet. In HER case, she is the UKC and she will be receiving the packet.

Rene
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

janet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nice

Thanks, I've been touch with the NVC to make sure it gets sent to London next. I lived in Bahrain when we originally applied but have moved back home since then. I was just scared of them accidently sending it to Bahrain as it would never be seen again if that happened!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:21 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I understood your case. But in your reply to Janet, you wrote that her fiance would receive the packet. In HER case, she is the UKC and she will be receiving the packet.

Rene
Sorry