Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011

N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

adjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond reputeadjudicator89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Post your individual journey please! v.2011

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
FFS Milan....this is getting old hat matey STOP worrying even if we tell you to stop you will be having heart palputations until the day arrives, get on with your life learn the test, think positive and get the darn thing out of the way!!
Will do Poppy sweetheart.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute

We got the appointments for our fingerprints yesterday for 6th July in Austin. However, our daughter is doing summer classes at Uni in Denton and has a Final the following day and is working the night before. Can she go along to a local office in Forth Worth or Dallas, to have her biometrics done as driving 500 miles for fingerprints, seems tough. Her application is address here, as its her home address when she is not in class.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:32 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjmb
Can she go along to a local office in Forth Worth or Dallas, to have her biometrics done...
I don't know if she can - but even so, she'd need the appointment letter. However, most ASCs allow you to do a walk-in... so she can go to Austin afterwards - the July 6 date will be somewhat flexibile for her.

Ian
Old Jun 29th 2011, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

jjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond reputejjmb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
I don't know if she can - but even so, she'd need the appointment letter. However, most ASCs allow you to do a walk-in... so she can go to Austin afterwards - the July 6 date will be somewhat flexibile for her.

Ian
thanks for the reply. She is going to travel down as her final isn't until the Friday. Glad its not me but she is young.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 6:39 pm

Jaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond reputeJaxbar has a reputation beyond repute

I am a US Citizen!!!

Very good ceremony, 100 applicants, singer, 2 speakers from the applicants, guest speaker a local naturalized Brit who is pillar of community successful businessman etc. Local scouts led the Pledge of Allegiance

We all had to take the mike and say our name and where we were from. The Chief judge was awesome a young woman who must have started practising when she was a kid! it was very supportive with humour and there was cookies and punch afterwards.

Lots of freebies
Copy of Declaration of Independence
Flag Pin
Pens
Bumper Sticker
Postcard
Scroll with Amendments to constitution.

Party later
Old Jul 8th 2011, 6:42 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bradford Lass
I am a US Citizen!!!

Very good ceremony, 100 applicants, singer, 2 speakers from the applicants, guest speaker a local naturalized Brit who is pillar of community successful businessman etc. Local scouts led the Pledge of Allegiance

We all had to take the mike and say our name and where we were from. The Chief judge was awesome a young woman who must have started practising when she was a kid! it was very supportive with humour and there was cookies and punch afterwards.

Lots of freebies
Flag Pin
Pens
Bumper Sticker
Postcard

Party later
Congrats ...Don't like the idea of standing up and saying my name and where I was from Pass lol...............Cookies and Punch heck girl you were spoilt we got nothing.
Old Jul 9th 2011, 12:28 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I am a US Citizen!!!
Wonderful news! Mazel Tov!

Ian
Old Jul 9th 2011, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Mick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud of

I am a US Citizen!!!

Lots of freebies
Flag Pin
Pens
Bumper Sticker
Postcard

Party later
Great! For me, the first two weeks, amazing, now it is like I always was!

It was worth it yes?

Mick.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
May 23, 2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix (UPS)
May 24, 2011 - Delivery confirmation
May 27, 2011 - Check cashed
May 28, 2011 - Receipt received in the mail
June 15, 2011 - email update, a fingerprint appointment letter has been sent
June 17, 2011 - appointment letter says wait until July 11, 2011
Yay, I have been fingerprinted and photographed for the fourth and hopefully last time! They even let me smile for the camera a little bit this time.

Now I have to study/memorize my copy of "Learn about the United States: Quick civics lessons for the Naturalization Test". I hope I don't flunk the English test.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Mick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud ofMick1935 has much to be proud of

Yay, I have been fingerprinted and photographed for the fourth and hopefully last time! They even let me smile for the camera a little bit this time.

Now I have to study/memorize my copy of "Learn about the United States: Quick civics lessons for the Naturalization Test". I hope I don't flunk the English test.
The English bit is what they want most.
Old Jul 11th 2011, 8:54 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

I am a US Citizen!!!
A bit late but none the less meant - Welcome to the club.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 1:29 am
Your Fellow American

Scotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to allScotz is a name known to all

7 days to go until the interview.. All ready but not wishing a single moment away.

Will keep you all posted.

Get ready for Fiddlers Mick
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scotz
7 days to go until the interview.. All ready but not wishing a single moment away.

Will keep you all posted.

Get ready for Fiddlers Mick
Can you spell Mississippi? Good luck!

(Don't forget two Cheques, one for Passport, one for Passport card. At oath Ceremony) And fill out application on line, saves all kinds of time.

Having the passport card fills the gap left when your green card goes!

They now do all that at same time. Postal people on site.
They did on April the 8th.

My Wifes GC Interview, 19th. First stop 8 year DL!
Old Jul 13th 2011, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

May 23, 2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix (UPS)
May 24, 2011 - Delivery confirmation
May 27, 2011 - Check cashed
May 28, 2011 - Receipt received in the mail
June 15, 2011 - email update, a fingerprint appointment letter has been sent
June 17, 2011 - appointment letter says wait until July 11, 2011
July 13, 2011 - Email update, application was placed in line for interview scheduling. That's just 2 days after fingerprinting.
Old Jul 16th 2011, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

My Wife recieved Work Card yesterday! Permission to work.

Next Tues; the GC Interview?

What's that about? No complaints though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.