My N-400 Progress

Old Aug 15th 2019, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My N-400 Progress

Just a quick update a month on. Status is still showing as "Case Was Submitted For Quality Review Based On An Approval Recommendation". Hopefully this won't take too long and I'll receive my invite soon, but not in any particular hurry as conditions have been removed and I have my new Greencard.
Old Sep 13th 2019, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond reputescottyvisa has a reputation beyond repute

Two months on and still waiting for invitation to oath ceremony. Curious how long others waited between approval and oath ceremony?

Last edited by scottyvisa; Sep 13th 2019 at 1:29 pm. Reason: Spelling
Old Oct 21st 2019, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 months mark went by and still no word. I emailed USCIS and they replied to my surprise. This was their reply

".All naturalization ceremonies are Judicial for this office and it’s based on space availability. There is nothing that can be done about this due to the courts having control of the ceremonies. Please be patient and you will be notified as soon as the field office has you scheduled."

Hopefully not too much longer!
Old Oct 23rd 2019, 9:47 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you get an invite to the ceremony before long. It is difficult to have come so far and still be waiting for that one final step.
Old Oct 24th 2019, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rete
Hope you get an invite to the ceremony before long. It is difficult to have come so far and still be waiting for that one final step.
Thanks! It sure is. Will be worth the wait though.
Old Nov 19th 2019, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hit the 4 month mark so decided to get in touch with my Congressman who was helpful for the I-751. Heard back today from him that USCIS have scheduled my oath ceremony for December 2. Haven't received official invite from USCIS yet but excited to Naturalize and complete this journey. Only bad bit of timing is that it's 4 weeks before international travel that I have planned! So as soon as I naturalize I'll need to file an expedited passport application.