Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

MSC/ NBC August 7th 1NOA and still nothing...

MSC/ NBC August 7th 1NOA and still nothing...

Old Nov 25th 2003, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

Taisao is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MSC/ NBC August 7th 1NOA and still nothing...

I filed 129f thru MSC and my 1st NOA was August 7th. On Octorber 22nd, I contacted congressman office and was told that my case will be sent to a officer in the next 10 days. Well, until now there is still nothing. Right now , NBC/MSC is processing the case from June 15. They are going back almost 2 months. I was wondering if anyone have a similar situation. Could the case be lost somewhere?. Or am I under BCIS black list. I don't have any crimminal record, except couple of speeding tickets. My wife country is Vietnam. I still don't have the answer. Why does it taking so long for my case?. Hope someone have a better answer?.
Thanks
Minh
Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:54 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of
Default Re: MSC/ NBC August 7th 1NOA and still nothing...

Originally posted by Taisao
I filed 129f thru MSC and my 1st NOA was August 7th. On Octorber 22nd, I contacted congressman office and was told that my case will be sent to a officer in the next 10 days. Well, until now there is still nothing. Right now , NBC/MSC is processing the case from June 15. They are going back almost 2 months. I was wondering if anyone have a similar situation. Could the case be lost somewhere?. Or am I under BCIS black list. I don't have any crimminal record, except couple of speeding tickets. My wife country is Vietnam. I still don't have the answer. Why does it taking so long for my case?. Hope someone have a better answer?.
Thanks
Minh
Your case might currenly be undergoing processing. However, you should contact your congressman's office again and have them make another inquiry on your behalf since it's been over a month already.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

bionut will become famous soon enoughbionut will become famous soon enough

Hey,
has anyone noticed the pregnant pause MSC/NBC is taking with their approvals as of late. We saw a whole bunch last week and now nothing. It is frusterating as my NOA 1 (K3) is 8/25 and there were several approvals after mine last week. I thought for sure this week would bring approval... ah well, maybe tomorrow.

bionut
Old Nov 26th 2003, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Taisao
Thanks
Minh
Our NOA1 date is August 4 and we are still waiting. We got an RFE on 10/30. We sent in the documents, and we are waiting for approval. Did you get an RFE? That can cause a month's delay, but if you got one, they should have sent you a notice.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Taisao is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope, I didn't get a RFE and that's what I was worry about. I think my case just sit there. I hope you will get approve soon.