Msc K3 Roll Call October

Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:25 am
g60
Just Joined

g60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Msc K3 Roll Call October & November

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hello all:

Since the site (Mediabrew) that shows the timelines for K3´s is a bit confusing, I took the advice from Cindy (thanks ) to start a thread to see where everyone going thru the K3 process is at

I got my NOA1 October 14

What about you guys?

A friend of mine who works for...a small building in Blue Island, IL(its the area printed on the bottom left of you guys NOAs)
anyway, she said that the online date is the true processing date. Receipt and Notice dates printed on your NOAs are the dates Chicago got a hold of your I-129Fs, after that, they send them to MSC, MSC then makes a record in their database..the record which we guys see online. the one we see online is the correct one.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:45 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Msc K3 Roll Call October & November

g,

.... OK ....

I wonder if Matt can shed any further light on this new bit of information. Maybe he's been having a good chuckle over today's discussion.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by g60
A friend of mine who works for...a small building in Blue Island, IL(its the area printed on the bottom left of you guys NOAs)
anyway, she said that the online date is the true processing date. Receipt and Notice dates printed on your NOAs are the dates Chicago got a hold of your I-129Fs, after that, they send them to MSC, MSC then makes a record in their database..the record which we guys see online. the one we see online is the correct one.