Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Msc K3 Roll Call October

Msc K3 Roll Call October

Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:40 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Msc K3 Roll Call October & November

Originally posted by Leslie66
Actually Tweeky, the one I would use is the one on the paper receipt (sometimes it is even different by a day or two than the one on-line.) Ask Bubu what the paper one says. Because you will be using copies of it to file future paperwork and won't be using the internet.

Leslie
Mark didnt get the NOA, our lawyer did, so should I ask him what date shows up in the receipt??
Thanks girl!!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:47 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Maggs
Hello CaliforniaBride

Please help me to understand what you just said. Are you saying that you won't go back for the K3 interview and medical at the US Embassy in London?

Maggie
My apologies. On rereading my post it did appear that was what I said.

What I meant was that I wouldn't have to go back to live in the UK and leave my DH behind.

When I go for my medical and interview DH will be coming to England with me. And I won't be having to go back to live. It will be a brief visit.

I'm very lucky in that DH is an attorney and we are using an excellent immigration lawyer. With that in mind I doubt I would be making that mistake! LOL!
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Hello CaliforniaBride

Please help me to understand what you just said. Are you saying that you won't go back for the K3 interview and medical at the US Embassy in London?

Maggie

What I meant was that I wouldn't have to go back to live in the UK and leave my DH behind.

When I go for my medical and interview DH will be coming to England with me. And I won't be having to go back to live. It will be a brief visit.

I'm very lucky in that DH is an attorney and we are using an excellent immigration lawyer. With that in mind I doubt I would be making that mistake! LOL!
CA to TX to Jamaica

Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Mark didnt get the NOA, our lawyer did, so should I ask him what date shows up in the receipt??
Thanks girl!!
You should get a copy of your NOA's from your lawyer. I didn't realize that my date was different than the oline date until I had them faxed to me.

Michael
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:52 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Phew!!! Thanks for clarifying that, It would have been awful if you hadn't realised!! Good luck.

Maggie

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride

Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:54 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, where in Worcestershire? I lived in Warwickshire and travelled to Worcester occasionally with my job.

Maggie

Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Phew!!! Thanks for clarifying that, It would have been awful if you hadn't realised!! Good luck.

Maggie
Yeah, I guess it's not that big of a deal, it was only one day different. I just heard people talking about the different dates and never understood until I saw the receipt. I had them faxed over to send to my congressman for their inquiry.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:56 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Tweeky,

Arrggghhhh :-)

None of these dates is the one that counts! The date that counts is the Notice Date.

The I-797C (aka NOA) has two dates on it - a Receipt Date and a Notice Date. Use the Notice Date. :-)

Regards, JEff

10/7 is when my petition was received, 10/14 is when my lawyer got the receipt (My husband and me didn't see the NOA)

So the one that counts is the online one?
Thanks
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:02 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Tweeky,

Arrggghhhh :-)

None of these dates is the one that counts! The date that counts is the Notice Date.

The I-797C (aka NOA) has two dates on it - a Receipt Date and a Notice Date. Use the Notice Date. :-)

Regards, JEff
Lol Jeff, sorry I was confused.. I never saw my NOA thats why I didnt know what the heck you were talking about

"You should get a copy of your NOA's from your lawyer. I didn't realize that my date was different than the oline date until I had them faxed to me"

Thanks for the advice!, I am going to email my lawyer now.. and tell him to send me a copy of it , Thanks!!

And sorry for being a butthead lol

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Oct 29th 2003 at 10:05 am.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:12 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Tweeky,

Naaa. A butthead never thinks of saying "sorry" :-)

Best regards, JEff

Lol Jeff, sorry I was confused.. I never saw my NOA thats why I didnt know what the heck you were talking about

And sorry for being a butthead lol
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:22 am

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Tweeky,

Naaa. A butthead never thinks of saying "sorry" :-)

Best regards, JEff

LOL LOL.. I have just emailed my lawyer so I should know my notice date by tomorrow
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Redbutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all:

Since the site (Mediabrew) that shows the timelines for K3´s is a bit confusing, I took the advice from Cindy (thanks ) to start a thread to see where everyone going thru the K3 process is at

I got my NOA1 October 14

What about you guys?

Mine is.....
Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:06 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

By the way, where in Worcestershire? I lived in Warwickshire and travelled to Worcester occasionally with my job.

Maggie
Kidderminster. Where in Warwickshire are you from?
Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:09 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Hello

I lived near Nuneaton/Coventry. Nothing compared to Warwick, Leamington and Stratford! My sister lived in Kidderminster many years ago.

Maggie

Kidderminster. Where in Warwickshire are you from?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.