Msc K3 Roll Call October

Msc K3 Roll Call October

Old Oct 29th 2003, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

tmushen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Msc K3 Roll Call October & November

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
How weird!! Go figure
I think the mail is the one they use because my mail Receipt date is 8/6. Online it was 8/7 but I was able to do a status inquiry only after 60 days which was 10/6. So my thinking is the Receipt date from the mail NOA1 is the correct one.

We all know that online those dates can change just like they did a few weeks ago. I assume that someone typed in 8/7 online by mistake instead of 8/6.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

kysilver50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all:

Since the site (Mediabrew) that shows the timelines for K3´s is a bit confusing, I took the advice from Cindy (thanks ) to start a thread to see where everyone going thru the K3 process is at

I got my NOA1 October 14

What about you guys?
Ours is 25sep
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tmushen
I think the mail is the one they use because my mail Receipt date is 8/6. Online it was 8/7 but I was able to do a status inquiry only after 60 days which was 10/6. So my thinking is the Receipt date from the mail NOA1 is the correct one.

We all know that online those dates can change just like they did a few weeks ago. I assume that someone typed in 8/7 online by mistake instead of 8/6.
Using intuitive deductive reasoning and information from posts here is what "I" believe.

1. The service center is mandated to open the mail the day they receive it. So they received mine on Aug. 18 and opened it did a cursory check to assure that at minimun I had enclosed the money and certain items that are required. At this point they print out a letter of rejection...noa or what ever is applicable.

It is at another station that the onlined data gets entered often on a different day. Not always though. The only consistant factor is the inconsistancy. HEE HEE HEE
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all:

Since the site (Mediabrew) that shows the timelines for K3´s is a bit confusing, I took the advice from Cindy (thanks ) to start a thread to see where everyone going thru the K3 process is at

I got my NOA1 October 14

What about you guys?
I open the media brew time site or any other for that matter and place my cursor over the column with labeled noa2 and then use the thumb wheel to rapidly scroll down the list looking for Oct 29 or what ever date. Then look across to the NOA 1 column.
The problem with posting a rollcall here is that not everyone on all of the timeline sites monitors this NG.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 6:31 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bionut
Hi,
good idea, I just hope MSC/NBC can go fast. What do you think my chances are for a christmas reunion with my husband?

I129F (k3) NOA 1 - 8-25-03

bionut
Hi Bio

My NOA was 26th August 2003. Wanna race??

Seriously though, I hope it doesn't take much longer for my K3. I'm here in the US as I entered on 22nd September for 90 days (under visa waiver programme). That means if my appplication is approved by 20th December, I won't have to go back to UK and leave DH.

Fingers (and everything else) crossed!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Hello all:

I got my NOA1 October 14

What about you guys?
Anthony Y Angela
Married 11 July in Colombia
I-130 First NOA...6 Aug 03
I-129f First NOA...19 AUG 03
I-129f second NOA...any day now...hopefully
Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all:

I got my NOA1 October 14

What about you guys?
Another 10/29 approval was posted. Their NOA1 date was 8/18. But, I think this is a mistake, because they say they mailed it on 7/29/03. It's probably around 8/1.

On a side note. My TV broke and was taken in for service the same day as our NOA1. It's been a race to see which will happen first, Good Guys Service Center will fix my TV or BCIS will approve my wife's Visa. Well, I get a replacement TV on Friday, so BCIS better get it's act together and get our K-3 approved by Friday.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:56 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Tweeky,

According you your own timeline, the date (I presume Notice Date) on your NOA was 10/7? And the 10/14 date is the date that your husband or your attorney received the NOA?

The Notice Date on the NOA - the I-797C piece of paper (the online status posting is not an NOA) - is the date you need to use in conjunction with the processing reports to know where you stand.

The BCIS is responsible for the date that they acknowledge receipt of the petition and put it into the queue. They are not responsible for the length of time it takes the postal system to deliver the NOA to your door. Thus, for determining the performance of the BCIS in acting on the petition, the date that you receive the NOA in your mailbox is meaningless. Yet for some reason this is the date that sticks in many people's minds and is the date that they report as their NOA date.

Regards, JEff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jeffreyhy
glasgowm,

To add to the confusion, it appears that some people are posting the date that the NOA arrived in their mailbox.

If you want to check your queue position using the BCIS processing reports, the date you want to use is the Notice Date.

Regards, JEff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mail notice was October 14.. online October 7.
As Mr Udall explained once the one you have to count to check your queue position is the mail one.

Last edited by jeffreyhy; Oct 29th 2003 at 9:13 am.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:59 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

Glasgowm,

Are you asking that the BCIS give you the same consideration as the TV shop - a replacement wife - while you wait for your own?

;-)

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by glasgowm

On a side note. My TV broke and was taken in for service the same day as our NOA1. It's been a race to see which will happen first, Good Guys Service Center will fix my TV or BCIS will approve my wife's Visa. Well, I get a replacement TV on Friday, so BCIS better get it's act together and get our K-3 approved by Friday.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Glasgowm,

Are you asking that the BCIS give you the same consideration as the TV shop - a replacement wife - while you wait for your own?

;-)

Regards, JEff
No, the old TV is broken beyond repair and had to be replaced. The wife is fine, she's just not here. No need for a replacement there.

I just think it's funny that the BCIS might actually get our Visa approved before Good Guys can fix my TV.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:09 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Hello CaliforniaBride

Please help me to understand what you just said. Are you saying that you won't go back for the K3 interview and medical at the US Embassy in London?

Maggie

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride
Hi Bio

Seriously though, I hope it doesn't take much longer for my K3. I'm here in the US as I entered on 22nd September for 90 days (under visa waiver programme). That means if my appplication is approved by 20th December, I won't have to go back to UK and leave DH.

Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:25 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jeffreyhy
Tweeky,

According you your own timeline, the date (I presume Notice Date) on your NOA was 10/7? And the 10/14 date is the date that your husband or your attorney received the NOA?

10/7 is when my petition was received, 10/14 is when my lawyer got the receipt (My husband and me didn't see the NOA)

The Notice Date on the NOA - the I-797C piece of paper (the online status posting is not an NOA) - is the date you need to use in conjunction with the processing reports to know where you stand.

The BCIS is responsible for the date that they acknowledge receipt of the petition and put it into the queue. They are not responsible for the length of time it takes the postal system to deliver the NOA to your door. Thus, for determining the performance of the BCIS in acting on the petition, the date that you receive the NOA in your mailbox is meaningless. Yet for some reason this is the date that sticks in many people's minds and is the date that they report as their NOA date.

So the one that counts is the online one?
Thanks
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:27 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride
Hi Bio

Hey there!!

Once your application is approved.. you will have to go back to your country for your K3 interview.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:29 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Tweeky, the one I would use is the one on the paper receipt (sometimes it is even different by a day or two than the one on-line.) Ask Bubu what the paper one says. Because you will be using copies of it to file future paperwork and won't be using the internet.

Leslie

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Tweeky,

10/7 is when my petition was received, 10/14 is when my lawyer got the receipt (My husband and me didn't see the NOA)

So the one that counts is the online one?
Thanks
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:31 am
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

NOA 1 = Sept 22

I'm just hoping and praying that we're together by Christmas.
Yes, I know that might take a small miracle...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.