MSC K3 Roll Call

Old Feb 4th 2003, 7:16 am
Mrs. Wait

Light is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSC K3 Roll Call

Hello Frank, Kerupt :
So we all have the 1st NOA in Dec ,so please keep in touch so we all can help each other ....

see my TimeLine
Old Feb 5th 2003, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

gcrobidoux is an unknown quantity at this point

back on top
Old Feb 5th 2003, 2:19 am
Frank

Light wrote in message news:...
    > Hello Frank, Kerupt :
    > So we all have the 1st NOA in Dec ,so please keep in touch so we all can
    > help each other ....
    >
    > see my TimeLine

Yeah, certainly mate (btw, I can't see your signature - I think it's
because I don't use britishexpats.com - thus I can't see your K-3
timeline, but I surmise it's Dec. 2002).

Old Feb 5th 2003, 6:28 am
Mrs. Wait

Originally posted by Frank
btw, I can't see your signature - I think it's
because I don't use britishexpats.com - thus I can't see your K-3
timeline, but I surmise it's Dec. 2002).
TimeLine ( K3 via MSC)
26th Aug send I-130 ..
15th Oct send I-129F..
6th Dec, The receipt day 1st NOA !
12th Dec received 1st NOA by mail..

I hope u can got it now
cheeeeeers!
Old Feb 5th 2003, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Kerupt is an unknown quantity at this point

It's so great to meet all of you ! I've read some of the stories on here of families finally getting back together again and it brings me to tears of Joy !!!

Its hard to tell my wife that I have worries and doubts for I try to remain strong for all of us. This forum has givin me that extra hope to remain "sane" though all of this. I try to share my thoughts with other in my life, looking for that "extra" strength, but in all honesty no one can even begin to imagine how painfull and stress-filled life is when you are forced to go through something like this process.

I can't believe that there are many of us within a few weeks of our first NOAs on the board. I feel this will help alot, although I know every case is differant. It will be much easier to know something more than the information that is available to us all at this time VIA the MSC current charts (which are not very current)

I was wondering about the I-130 being processed before the 129f in an earlier post and I recieved a call from my Lawyer before writing this post. He explained to me that this would be a good thing but wouldnt change the fact of getting her home quicker and that we would still need to follow threw with the 129f. The fact that Vermont is moving so quickly compared to Missouri is kind of a bummer but just another hurdle in the game of life.

I will be looking foward to updating my timeline as well as reading your updates !!!
I wish you all the best of luck !!!
Old Feb 6th 2003, 5:03 pm
Frank

Light wrote in message news:...
    > Originally posted by Frank
    > > btw, I can't see your signature - I think it's
    > > because I don't use britishexpats.com - thus I can't see your K-3
    > > timeline, but I surmise it's Dec. 2002).
    >
    > TimeLine ( K3 via MSC)
    > 26th Aug send I-130 ..
    > 15th Oct send I-129F..
    > 6th Dec, The receipt day 1st NOA !
    > 12th Dec received 1st NOA by mail..
    >
    > I hope u can got it now
    > cheeeeeers!

Wow mate, that's a pretty late MSC 1st NOA (did you find out why the 2
month delay?)!

Old Feb 6th 2003, 7:10 pm
Mrs. Wait

Frank;
I'm wondering Like you..maybe just my bad bad luck
Old Feb 7th 2003, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by claudia13839
See my timeline below.....(as you have probably noticed, I am getting really anxious)!!!!! =-)

~Claudia

Hi Claudia,
It looks like your 2nd NOA is coming soon. Let us know when you get yours...........Wooooooowwwww. I'm so excited for you.
Old Feb 7th 2003, 2:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by gcrobidoux
How many of us are waiting for NOA from MSC? I'm anxious to know the time-line for each one of us. Good Luck to everyone!

Here's mine:
:PARTY:

Here is an update for MSC. Missouri Service Center Processing Time Report: 01/30/03:
I-129F 10/09/02

Claudia, yours is coming pretty soon.

:PARTY:
Old Feb 7th 2003, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Here is an update for MSC. Missouri Service Center Processing Time Report: 01/30/03:
I-129F 10/09/02

Claudia, yours is coming pretty soon.
Thats Great for Claudia !!!!!

I only have one word to say <b> OUCH !!! </b> I hope my wife doesnt come here and read this... I'm thinking we would have been better off not getting married =( Things would have moved alot quicker for us doing the K-1 via Vermont Service center.

I guess if I knew than what I know now we wouldnt have gotten married in the first place. I was kind of naive for I had no idea what anything was... I just knew I was in love and was sick of having her leave all of the time... I thought my problem was easily solved if we just got married. Little did I know there are ALOT of rules and/or laws that come with loving someone that wasnt born on the same continant as you. Go figure !!!

I thought I was being MR. Know-it-all saying all we have to do is get married... problem solved. I guess it my own stupidity for not checking into things but didnt figure there were laws on being in love. I am far from being a lawyer and find it rather funny that the "average Joe" is supposed to be assumed as one. I never wrote any laws and I dont read any books on them. I just hope someday I dont have a cop ready to take me away for some other law I dont know about. BTW are there any laws on any books that say that I can/can not have a bath mat in my tub LOL !!! since my wife has been away I noticed how dirty things get. =)
Old Feb 7th 2003, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Kerupt
Thats Great for Claudia !!!!!

I only have one word to say <b> OUCH !!! </b> I hope my wife doesnt come here and read this... I'm thinking we would have been better off not getting married =( Things would have moved alot quicker for us doing the K-1 via Vermont Service center.

I guess if I knew than what I know now we wouldnt have gotten married in the first place. I was kind of naive for I had no idea what anything was... I just knew I was in love and was sick of having her leave all of the time... I thought my problem was easily solved if we just got married. Little did I know there are ALOT of rules and/or laws that come with loving someone that wasnt born on the same continant as you. Go figure !!!

I thought I was being MR. Know-it-all saying all we have to do is get married... problem solved. I guess it my own stupidity for not checking into things but didnt figure there were laws on being in love. I am far from being a lawyer and find it rather funny that the "average Joe" is supposed to be assumed as one. I never wrote any laws and I dont read any books on them. I just hope someday I dont have a cop ready to take me away for some other law I dont know about. BTW are there any laws on any books that say that I can/can not have a bath mat in my tub LOL !!! since my wife has been away I noticed how dirty things get. =)

Kerupt:

I could not have put it in better words!! I was also ignorant about processing times and other laws. If I would of known all that I've learned from this forum, our marriage would of taken place here in New York...last month!!!! But, I was ignorant!! Anyhow, I don't regret getting married. This whole waiting game has made be realize how much we love eachother and how strong our love really is.....BUT this is really CRUEL.

Good luck to eveeryone,

~Claudia
Old Feb 8th 2003, 4:21 pm
Richard III

I-130 petition NSC
1st NoA December 2, 2002
2nd NoA -
I-129F petition MSC
1st NoA January 3, 2003
2nd NoA -

By the way - those of you who post via britishexpats.com and have your
timeline in your signature, ONLY those who view through
britishexpats.com can see it. Please post your timeline where
EVERYONE can see it. Thanks -

Richard III

>How many of us are waiting for NOA from MSC? I'm anxious to know the
    >time-line for each one of us. Good Luck to everyone!
    >Here's mine:
    >--
    >Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Feb 8th 2003, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

By the way - those of you who post via britishexpats.com and have your
timeline in your signature, ONLY those who view through
britishexpats.com can see it. Please post your timeline where
EVERYONE can see it. Thanks -

Richard III

Hi Richard =)

you are yet another person within a few weeks on K3 1st NOA's=) we are comming out the woodwork now =) everyone must be getting anxious. I know I have been !

I was also posting from usenet when I first found this group last week. I figured it would be much easier for my to register on britishexpats account of I am still a rookie when it comes to newsgroups.

Here is what my timeline looks like on britishexpats:

I-129-F (K-3, MSC) 1st NOA Dec. 16th 2002
I-129-F (K-3, MSC) 2nd NOA BETTER BE SOON !!

Microwave dinners = 157
Take-out = 42
Old Feb 8th 2003, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point

back on top

Hi gcrbidoux, were back to back on our waiting times. Let's keep each other posted.

I-130 TSC NOA1:Oct 30th, NOA2 waiting
I-129F MSC NOA1:Nov13th, NOA2 waiting

Xiomi.............
Old Feb 9th 2003, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Xiomi,
Yes you're right. Sure I will keep you posted. I've been waiting and waiting....oh this poor computer of mine....if it could only talk......LOL.....For all of us, let's keep ourselves posted in our timeline and difficulties in our processes. I've read a lot of frustrations why K1 is faster than K3. What I suggest is to be patient and soon our time will come. We've struggled this far and we cannot let this anxiousness let us get down. Keep the spirits high dear freinds. Good luck.

Last edited by gcrobidoux; Feb 9th 2003 at 1:02 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.