Msc

Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Msc

Originally posted by lpdiver
Goldrush,

We know that on Oct 15 USCIS states that the MSC was working on cases dated 6 Oct or earlier. This means that it was placed on an adujicators desk... not approved. Other than that we know what is posted on the timelines.Some people work faster than others some cases have problems/issues and are delayed so you decide. It is considered over due sixty working days after these events happen...I. E. you case is dated prior to the date on a progress report AND sixty WORKING days have elapsed.
Oh, so they may not be working on 08/11, yet. I guess I have to wait. Thanks, lpdiver.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by goldrush
Oh, so they may not be working on 08/11, yet. I guess I have to wait. Thanks, lpdiver.
In actuallity I THINK they probably are but we cannot know this until the MSC/NBC posts a progress reports stating so or see evidence from the timelines otherwise. And as was pointed out to me I meant to type that they are adjudicating cases dated AUGUST 6 and earlier.

Study the timelines and you can deduce a lot of GENERAL info.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Lost2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I am olso on the process of getting a K3, can somebody tell me what timeline are you all talking about? I would like to add mine as well.
Thanks.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lost2003
Hi,
I am olso on the process of getting a K3, can somebody tell me what timeline are you all talking about? I would like to add mine as well.
Thanks.
Here is a link

http://www.mediabrew.com/k3/list.php
Old Oct 30th 2003, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by lpdiver
In actuallity I THINK they probably are but we cannot know this until the MSC/NBC posts a progress reports stating so or see evidence from the timelines otherwise. And as was pointed out to me I meant to type that they are adjudicating cases dated AUGUST 6 and earlier.

Study the timelines and you can deduce a lot of GENERAL info.
Thanks, lpdiver.

I am getting so anxious as each day goes by, but so is every one of us waiting for approval.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

No approvals today ... so far. Yesterday morning, there were 3.