Msc

Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:28 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Msc

You're next Michael!!!!!!!!!! It's so close, I'm sure you can smell it!!!! The sweet smell of success.

Originally posted by glasgowm
I know I couldn't believe it when I looked at the timeline this morning. Three today so far!!!

Maybe they are finally reassigning people back to K-3's. If so, maybe they'll start to erase that backlog and those people with Oct. NOA1's won't have to wait as long as I have
Old Oct 29th 2003, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Yeah!! Good Idea!!
the mediabrew site is a bit confussing, There is so many people in there!! lol. I think is better to have a thread dedicated to all the K3´s, we will get to see better whats going on with others

HINT

IF you look at the top of the Media brew timesite you will see the column labeled in blue. Click on the header and it will arrangfe that column in cronological order. So at the top clicl on 2nd noa and it will list them all in descending cronological order. Scroll right to the bottom and voila there there the three are!!!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 7:01 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

Well, I finally contacted my senator today. I know if I just wait I'll still be approved, but it bugs me out that I have to wait weeks for something that should take 2 minutes. Besides, as of today, I'm waiting a hundred days already!!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leslie66
You're next Michael!!!!!!!!!! It's so close, I'm sure you can smell it!!!! The sweet smell of success.
Thanks. I know, it's so close I can't stand it. I'm checking status like every ten minutes, and I have the K-3 Timeline up all the time, so I can just hit refresh and see if anyone else was approved.

I updated my NOA1 date on the timeline to be 8/4. That was the notice date on the receipt I got. Since, 8/2 and 8/3 were the weekend, 8/4 should be next.

MSC Please keep working today!!!!!

Michael
Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by lpdiver
WOW three second noa's on the K-3 time line today and the day is young...wow.

4 NOA's today..... wow !!
Old Oct 29th 2003, 8:46 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

goldrush is an unknown quantity at this point

The 4th approval on mediabrew had their 1st NOA date as 08/18.

There are lot of ppl here whose date falls between 08/01 and 08/18. Does this mean they are already working on our app or at least its on the pile allocated for adjudication?

Someone please tell me ... I am getting so anxious.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by goldrush

There are lot of ppl here whose date falls between 08/01 and 08/18. Does this mean they are already working on our app or at least its on the pile allocated for adjudication?

I think the 8/18 date has to be a mistake. They mailed it on 7/29. I doubt it took 20 days to get in the system. I mailed mine on 7/29 and our NOA1 is 8/4. The real date is probably somewhere around 8/2. So, I don't think it's out of order.

If anyone knows pattie and alex, maybe they could email them and get them to clarify the dates.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 9:36 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
Wooo It seems like MSC is speeding up!!, I am jealous of all of you.. but hey it is good jealousy.. I am so happy for you guys!!

Ps: Jeffrey thanks for the hint , I already knew though.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by goldrush

Goldrush,

We know that on Oct 15 USCIS states that the MSC was working on cases dated 6 Oct or earlier. This means that it was placed on an adujicators desk... not approved. Other than that we know what is posted on the timelines.Some people work faster than others some cases have problems/issues and are delayed so you decide. It is considered over due sixty working days after these events happen...I. E. you case is dated prior to the date on a progress report AND sixty WORKING days have elapsed.
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:04 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

lp,

Are you sure this is what we know?

Regards, JEff

Goldrush,

We know that on Oct 15 USCIS states that the MSC was working on cases dated 6 Oct or earlier. ....
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
lp,

Are you sure this is what we know?

Regards, JEff
It is what they state anyhow....the other stuff is subject to people not updating etc but UsCIS makes errors too...I KNOW my WIFE is THERE and I AM here...what are you holding back,,,hmmmm...lol
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:12 am
Together at last!

Simon&Vik will become famous soon enoughSimon&Vik will become famous soon enough

We know that on Oct 15 USCIS states that the MSC was working on cases dated 6 Oct or earlier.
Wasn't that AUG 6?
Old Oct 29th 2003, 10:15 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

lp,

55555 read your post again, carefully. What date did the 10/15 say for I-129f petitions? the 6th of.....

Regards, JEff

It is what they state anyhow....the other stuff is subject to people not updating etc but UsCIS makes errors too...I KNOW my WIFE is THERE and I AM here...what are you holding back,,,hmmmm...lol
Old Oct 29th 2003, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
lp,

55555 read your post again, carefully. What date did the 10/15 say for I-129f petitions? the 6th of.....

Regards, JEff
OOOOOPPPPPS I was thinking of Colombian Standard dating they are two months ahead of us...sssssssss

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.