Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Motion to re-open case on Monday " Wish Me Luck "

Motion to re-open case on Monday " Wish Me Luck "

Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

kittya2004 will become famous soon enough
Default Motion to re-open case on Monday " Wish Me Luck "

Well I have gathered and all of my evidence eg copies of letters sent to USCIS Ditrict Office as well as AR11"s sent to Kentucky. I have my infopass appointment on Monday to motion to have my case re-open.

My nails are all bitin down ewww so not attractive lol and I am already nervous. Now a question is it wise to try and see the last officer who told me to motion to have my case re-open as remember I was not in receiopt of the letter until August 24th 2004 and it was sent April 26th 2004 . But she told me to do this b/c when I went to USCIS that was the first time i saw it due to them screwing up my change of address, so wondering if I should try and see her at her window instead of someone else.

Everyone in here I have said this alot and have no problem saying it again'

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THANK YOU TO YOU ALL WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ME

I will keep you all posted as to what happens

kitty
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:03 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motion to re-open case on Monday " Wish Me Luck "

You got it, Kitty. All the digits are crossed and damn hard to type like this ;-)

Rooting for the home team (YOU) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW glad to see you put the pot away LOL

Rete

Originally Posted by kittya2004
Well I have gathered and all of my evidence eg copies of letters sent to USCIS Ditrict Office as well as AR11"s sent to Kentucky. I have my infopass appointment on Monday to motion to have my case re-open.

My nails are all bitin down ewww so not attractive lol and I am already nervous. Now a question is it wise to try and see the last officer who told me to motion to have my case re-open as remember I was not in receiopt of the letter until August 24th 2004 and it was sent April 26th 2004 . But she told me to do this b/c when I went to USCIS that was the first time i saw it due to them screwing up my change of address, so wondering if I should try and see her at her window instead of someone else.

Everyone in here I have said this alot and have no problem saying it again'

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THANK YOU TO YOU ALL WHO HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ME

I will keep you all posted as to what happens

kitty
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

Yes Rete the pot is gone and now I am a woman on a " mission " lol. I spoke to an attorney in Houston and she will not represent me until my case is re-open so there is a little good news there. I have written the congressman in my area and got all my paperwork together. Do you know any time period as to how long this may take to re-open my case. ooh hubby told me never to call him again lmao trying to get money from my family to file for divorce I don't need him anymore he has already done enough to me.

Girl thanx for everything as you have been there to

Originally Posted by Rete
You got it, Kitty. All the digits are crossed and damn hard to type like this ;-)

Rooting for the home team (YOU) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW glad to see you put the pot away LOL

Rete
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:25 am
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice

good luck :)
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

surfsbabe will become famous soon enough

Best of luck Kitty, keep your chin up and my fingers are crossed for you.

Kate
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

Thanx Kate I see that your a fellow aussie to nice to see that. I was just sitting here eating some vegemite toast lol. But have actually been craving Tim - Tams lol hope family comes through on that too if not will have to go to SA and get them.

Originally Posted by surfsbabe
Best of luck Kitty, keep your chin up and my fingers are crossed for you.

Kate
Old Sep 9th 2004, 5:32 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx Kate I see that your a fellow aussie to nice to see that. I was just sitting here eating some vegemite toast lol. But have actually been craving Tim - Tams lol hope family comes through on that too if not will have to go to SA and get them.
That food sounds quite disgusting.... I'm rooting for you Kiddo ..Go for it ...
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:56 pm
AlphaTrionTJW

Good Luck

--
--
Toby & Antoinette Woods
-----------------------------------
Our Homepage: http://www.woodsfamily.cjb.net
Immgration Timeline:
http://www.geocities.com/toby_antoin...migration.html
My Wife's & Mother's Online Gift Shop - http://www.eaglesdream.cjb.net

Old Sep 9th 2004, 3:21 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Rete the pot is gone and now I am a woman on a " mission " lol.

You got caught smoking pot?

Good luck Kitty.

Leslie
Old Sep 9th 2004, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Aussies are bought up on that stuff lol Ray and thanx for your support

Originally Posted by Ray
That food sounds quite disgusting.... I'm rooting for you Kiddo ..Go for it ...
Old Sep 9th 2004, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Not that kinda pot Leslie lmao The pity pot lol was what we were talking about.

Now I can see how that may have been misconstrued as me being a weed freak lol.

Originally Posted by Leslie66
You got caught smoking pot?

Good luck Kitty.

Leslie
Old Sep 10th 2004, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

surfsbabe will become famous soon enough

Actually I'm a promite girl, vegemite is waaaaay too salty for me, LOL. I didn't bring tim tams back with me this time, if I open a packet I cannot stop eating them until they're gone so I did my hips and my non-existant willpower a favour and left them behind. You know they come in about 10 different flavours now??? Original are still the best I reckon and the double coat. Oh and dark chocolate fudge!!!!
Old Sep 10th 2004, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

No Vegemite or Marmite for me surfsbabe and I only like the original Tim Tams, but I am thinking Maltesers would be good right now but your right need to be good to the figure by staying away from them. Have you been to the world markets over here lol cost me $1.50 for a small bar a cadbury ( not good ). Pitty they don't have wheatbix as I am a wheatbix kid lol do you know that ad lmao?

Originally Posted by surfsbabe
Actually I'm a promite girl, vegemite is waaaaay too salty for me, LOL. I didn't bring tim tams back with me this time, if I open a packet I cannot stop eating them until they're gone so I did my hips and my non-existant willpower a favour and left them behind. You know they come in about 10 different flavours now??? Original are still the best I reckon and the double coat. Oh and dark chocolate fudge!!!!