Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Moscow interview scheduled!

Moscow interview scheduled!

Old Sep 25th 2001, 10:36 pm
Mrkeys

What a surprise today!!!

I had found out by calling the TSC on Sept. 14th via recorded message that our I-129F
was approved on Sept. 13th (2nd NOA). I was waiting for the hard copy (I-797), which
I have as yet to receive. I finally got tired of waiting and, on Sept. 18th, I faxed
the Moscow embassy and also sent a copy via email, asking that a provisional file be
opened. I was waiting for the I-797 before calling them, but they surprised me with
the email I received this morning. Apparently, things get to Moscow from Texas faster
than to Florida. By the way, I did not do the cable request thing.

The email said they already had the stuff from the TSC and her interview has been
scheduled for November 14th!

Timeline: I-129F sent June 21st via Express Mail 1st NOA dated June 26th, with a June
22 received date 2nd NOA via telephone recorded message dated Sept. 13th Faxed and
emailed Moscow consulate Sept. 18th Email reply from consulate Sept. 25th Interview
date: November 14th.

Wish us luck!!!

Old Sep 26th 2001, 7:47 pm
Ben Johnson

Where in FL do you live ?

Ben & Irina Lakeland, FL

>
    >
    >
    >
hard
    >
waiting
    >
    >
I-797
    >
    >
Florida.
    >
    >
    >
has
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Sep 27th 2001, 12:22 am
Ben Johnson

Oops....that was not meant to be sent to the entire group

Ben

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > What a surprise today!!![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I had found out by calling the TSC on Sept. 14th via recorded message[/usenetquote2]
that
[usenetquote2]> > our I-129F was approved on Sept. 13th (2nd NOA). I was waiting for the[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > copy (I-797), which I have as yet to receive. I finally got tired of[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > and, on Sept. 18th, I faxed the Moscow embassy and also sent a copy via email,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > asking that a provisional file be opened. I was waiting for the[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > before calling them, but they surprised me with the email I received[/usenetquote2]
this
[usenetquote2]> > morning. Apparently, things get to Moscow from Texas faster than to[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > By the way, I did not do the cable request thing.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > The email said they already had the stuff from the TSC and her interview[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > been scheduled for November 14th![/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Timeline: I-129F sent June 21st via Express Mail 1st NOA dated June 26th, with a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > June 22 received date 2nd NOA via telephone recorded message dated Sept. 13th[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Faxed and emailed Moscow consulate Sept. 18th Email reply from consulate Sept.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > 25th Interview date: November 14th.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Wish us luck!!![/usenetquote2]

Old Sep 27th 2001, 3:14 am
Jonathan_atc

They quite obviously live in or around Jacksonville... ;o)

--
    >
Steen's Visa Pages http://www.mindspring.com/~docsteen/...o/visainfo.htm
Newsgroup FAQ http://www.k1faq.com Immigration and Naturalization Service
http://www.ins.usdoj.gov {I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. For
reliable legal advice, please consult with a professional immigration attorney.}