Medical question

Old May 24th 2013, 4:06 am
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical question

Originally Posted by civilservant
Speedwell, the eyesight in my left eye is appalling, unaided I cannot drive either. I had an Op for a detached retina last year.

The Dr told me I should get it looked at. but nothing beyond that was said.
Uncanny Thanks very much, as usual, that was unbelievably on point!

Thanks Rene, too.
Old May 24th 2013, 4:08 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Speedwell
Uncanny Thanks very much, as usual, that was unbelievably on point!

Thanks Rene, too.
It;s like your husband and I are actually the same person
Old May 24th 2013, 4:12 am
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
It;s like your husband and I are actually the same person
Well, if you are "one in a million", it means there are almost 7000 of you.
Old May 24th 2013, 4:50 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

No.

You might want to review the guidance to Panel Physicians on the CDC web site if medical issues are of concern to you.

Regards, JEff

Is his eyesight or previous injury likely to be a cause for concern at the medical or delay of his visa?
Old May 24th 2013, 5:29 am
Mouthy Yank

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
No.

You might want to review the guidance to Panel Physicians on the CDC web site if medical issues are of concern to you.

Regards, JEff
Ok, the applicable page appears to be this one: http://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeeh...al-mental.html

Since his impairment is mild, he does not need extensive medical care, and it does not cause him to be unable to do anything but drive and get up to make his own tea he should be perfectly all right.

Thanks!

(just kidding honey, you make great tea )

Last edited by Speedwell; May 24th 2013 at 5:31 am.
Old May 24th 2013, 5:57 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't make tea ...

Regards, JEff

(just kidding honey, you make great tea )
Old May 24th 2013, 6:04 am
Mouthy Yank

Originally Posted by jeffreyhy
I don't make tea ...

Regards, JEff
haha
Old Jun 3rd 2013, 6:30 am
Mouthy Yank

Just an update... my husband went to the medical exam today. He didn't get far on the eye exam for his right eye, but he had brought his records from his eye doctor back home. The London doctor made a copy of them, but it did not appear to be an issue; my husband said they told him they would be sending the file to the embassy, so I assume all was well.