Matthew, save me!!!!!!

Old Nov 5th 2002, 4:40 pm
Account Closed

katesuiter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Matthew, save me!!!!!!

Hi, Matthew!!
Where are you with that TSC report from your recent visit???? The little flashy light that keeps telling me I'm a winner is getting more and more alluring while I wait anxiously for news!!!!!
Only kiddin!!!! Hope you have some good news for us all, and you kicked some a** while you were there!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxxx
Old Nov 5th 2002, 5:14 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Matthew, save me!!!!!!

Originally posted by katesuiter
Hi, Matthew!!
Where are you with that TSC report from your recent visit???? The little flashy light that keeps telling me I'm a winner is getting more and more alluring while I wait anxiously for news!!!!!
Only kiddin!!!! Hope you have some good news for us all, and you kicked some a** while you were there!!!!!!
Kate. xxxxxx
Hi Kate:

Let Matt get back! He has made TWO trips in quick succession.

Also, liaison is NOT the time for "kicking butt." -- it is an intelligence mission. Matt likes doing Service Center tours -- I do local [L.A.] district liasion which are held more often.

These meetings are quite friendly, but are NOT for the purpose of discussing individual cases. Also, beleive it or not, the manager types depend upon these liasions to find out what is happening. In the local liaison meetings, it not uncommon for a manager type to opine "Oh, we doubt that happens all that much" and when 18 of the 20 lawyers in attendance say "wanna bet?" -- the matter gets looked at and is often ameliorated for a while.
Old Nov 5th 2002, 5:23 pm
Account Closed

katesuiter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Matthew, save me!!!!!!

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi Kate:

Let Matt get back! He has made TWO trips in quick succession.

Also, liaison is NOT the time for "kicking butt." -- it is an intelligence mission. Matt likes doing Service Center tours -- I do local [L.A.] district liasion which are held more often.

Hi, Folinskyinla!
I know that Matthew's a very busy man. His comments and reports are the only things I can actually read, understand, and feel slightly reassured by. (As opposed to jargon on the INS sites.) We're always told not to take anything the INS says as gospel as far as timelines go, and I know they're only telling people like Matthew what they can, but his way of putting things gives us a bit more understanding of how INS work behind the scenes. I wouldn't expect Matthew to answer the thread I posted, but it's my way of keeping things light-hearted. I'm sure you understand we all need some laughter in these dark and dismal times.
Kate. xxxxxxx

Last edited by katesuiter; Nov 5th 2002 at 6:34 pm.