Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Marriage Troubleshooting Guide: Does anybody have one?

Wikiposts

Marriage Troubleshooting Guide: Does anybody have one?

Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marriage Troubleshooting Guide: Does anybody have one?

Originally Posted by ugacrew
You could purchase the sweetest ride and mod it to death, preferably a Bugatti Veyron, but if you don't know how to drive stick then what's the point.
ahh yes... getting it in gear propperly, not crunching your cogs or burning your clutch is imperative
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:02 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

You could purchase the sweetest ride and mod it to death, preferably a Bugatti Veyron, but if you don't know how to drive stick then what's the point.
I'd go for a DB9 myself, much prefer the curves. Plus the ride is a lot smoother. The Veyron is all about speed with none of the style. I guess that's what you like...
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:11 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
I'd go for a DB9 myself, much prefer the curves. Plus the ride is a lot smoother. The Veyron is all about speed with none of the style. I guess that's what you like...
Despite that you understand my point.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:26 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Despite that you understand my point.
Yes I know *exactly* what you're talking about. I guess my innuendo was too subtle for you.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:27 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

E-type convertible - Sophisticated and classy. Nice and large out front, likes to be rode around with her top down. Nice trim rear without too much junk in the trunk.

Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

basementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond reputebasementwaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
E-type convertible - Sophisticated and classy. Nice and large out front, likes to be rode around with her top down. Nice trim rear without too much junk in the trunk.

http://www.autocult.com.au/img/galle.../997GT3886.jpg

Sorry Roland, i know this is a touchy subject for you
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:30 am
I love my brick!

Some of them just get better with age...
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Some of them just get better with age...
can you fiddle with the exhaust on an E-Type?
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:36 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Nice big and strong. Very long and wide in girth. Has frequented High Street and the dodgy parts of town. Has handled multiple riders in the past and geared to do so in the future. Very cheap to ride and if you miss it another one will be around shortly.

Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:37 am
I love my brick!

Originally Posted by basementwaj
can you fiddle with the exhaust on an E-Type?
Sure you can, but I think it would affect the performance.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Sure you can, but I think it would affect the performance.
i like it when you can shove something up there that makes the engine whine
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:43 am
I love my brick!

The Ferrari F40: This Italian minx is renowned for being very classy and *very* expensive. Widely known for being red everywhere, there's a huge amount of firepower underneath. Remember to ride this one hard.
Attached Thumbnails Marriage Troubleshooting Guide: Does anybody have one?-750076-1600-1201.jpg  
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

The Ferrari F40: This Italian minx is renowned for being very classy and *very* expensive. Widely known for being red everywhere, there's a huge amount of firepower underneath. Remember to ride this one hard.
nice, but empty on the inside, no refinement and has been around for over 20 years
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:48 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I think the pile on the carpet is a bit thick and tends to shed a lot.
Temperamental with huge maintainance costs. Probably not good for riding on a daily basis.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

I think the pile on the carpet is a bit thick and tends to shed a lot.
Temperamental with huge maintainance costs. Probably not good for riding on a daily basis.
True....
A Lotus Elise?? Affordable, light, agile, speedy, tight squeeze to get in and out, and no carpets at all
It also drives better with its top off, and is comfortable with two inside
Attached Thumbnails Marriage Troubleshooting Guide: Does anybody have one?-lotus_elise_convertible2.jpg  

Last edited by basementwaj; Feb 25th 2008 at 10:01 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.