Wikiposts

Marriage soon to USC

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

BigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud of
Default Re: Marriage soon to USC

Originally Posted by meauxna
blah blah blah. Translation: I'm special.
Get over yourself, pompous ass.

I see this headed for a lockdown soon... how productive.
Stop projecting you Philistine.

You don't tell somebody "YOU Believe, or YOU think"

Because you simply have no comprehension for what a person is thinking.

You'd think the moderators of this board could exercise some restraint, but as most forums that are supposed to serve a purpose, you always find some group of arrogant computer geeks at the end who think they're intelligent and have a right to be compulsively rude!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:39 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

If I write a script, can someone make it a sticky?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:41 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Gruff,
A script detailing what?
~SG

PS And only a computer geek moderator could make it a sticky, dontcha know.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

BigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud ofBigTroubleinLittleChina has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
I was wondering when we'd get there.

I still wonder, despite all of his legal issues which seem to be his main concern, why, when he claims to love this woman, would he involve her in a mess like this? Surely she knew he was supposed to file his taxes and did not.......

No one is perfect, but she's the one I'm most concerned with and about.

~SecretGarden
She and I share very similar opinions and she has no problem with the situation, whether we're together here, in England, or wherever.

She has read most of this thread and she simply asked "What's wrong with people", describing a similar fight involving her and snippy girls on a hair forum.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Is it beaten by words, resort to computer identification trickery time?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:45 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

lol.

Restraint? I waited until page 9! sheesh. (I am I a Philistine because -allegedly- I don't believe in L O V E? Or because I can't recognize The Real Thing when I see it & I'm living a shallow shadow of TRT?)

I guess there's no use asking OP if he knows what the hell Usenet is, and what unmoderated groups are and what a janatorial webmoderator does, is there?

hmm, it IS kinda fun, now that I mention it!
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meauxna
lol.

Restraint? I waited until page 9! sheesh. (I am I a Philistine because -allegedly- I don't believe in L O V E? Or because I can't recognize The Real Thing when I see it & I'm living a shallow shadow of TRT?)

I guess there's no use asking OP if he knows what the hell Usenet is, and what unmoderated groups are and what a janatorial webmoderator does, is there?

hmm, it IS kinda fun, now that I mention it!
I moderate a forum in my field of work, a very large forum and
never would I go so low as to add to an already existing argument.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:49 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigTroubleinLittleChina
She and I share very similar opinions and she has no problem with the situation, whether we're together here, in England, or wherever.

She has read most of this thread and she simply asked "What's wrong with people", describing a similar fight involving her and snippy girls on a hair forum.
Wow, she participates in a hair forum? To each his own.

I guess I can answer her question as to what's wrong with people. You came and asked some questions, NONE of which, given your particular set of circumstances, were simple ones. People have told you time and time again that your situation is not clear cut, not simple, not easily dealt with, and outside the scope of this or ANY newsgroup related to immigration process and procedures. I've seen several people basically plead with you to consult legal consul, and they've made sure to specify that when dealing with the US immigration and/or tax problem, it should not be a UK solicitor, but someone who is well versed in these particular areas of US law.

You seem to have ignored all that so far.....and sooooo......people get frustrated and confused, because based on their experience, your situation is outside the realm of what we can do for you, and yet you continue to ask the same questions. Not only that, you're now starting to bite the hand from which you want to be fed.

Just my observation. It might be a better idea for the both of you to start looking at her immigrating to the UK. If you choose to ignore the wisdom of those here who have told you to obtain legal consul (AILA) I wish you luck in heading back, because between your ignorance of the law and process and your attitude, it does not bode well for your married life here in the US.

No disresepct intended, just my 2 cents.

~SecretGarden
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 12:50 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigTroubleinLittleChina
I moderate a forum in my field of work, a very large forum and
never would I go so low as to add to an already existing argument.

Mother Superior is locking the thread.

BTILC ... you got your answer...your AOS will not be denied because of your overstay or even for working illegally but will be for criminal record unless cleared up.

So get yourself a good immigration attorney and a very sharp criminal attorney versed in how criminal charges and pleas can deter your immigration to the US.

Best wishes for a long and happy life and marriage.

Night Folks.