Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

LOOK! great k-1/3 site!

LOOK! great k-1/3 site!

Old Mar 11th 2003, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

marian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LOOK! great k-1/3 site!

Greetings fellow K-1ers and K-3ers - After beaucoup de hours on the internet and phone I have found what appears to be an incredible site and service for those wanting to apply for a K-1/3 visa. Apex Visa Service www. hervisa.com (i don't know how to post an actual link. if anyone out there knows, please tell me) Apex Visa Service www.hervisa.com

I wished to God that I had known about this service before I applied waaaaaaaay back on 9/13/02 - needless to say I'm still waiting for 2nd notice from the NSC.

I spoke with the main guy there and even though it was too late for me to use his services, he and his company were incredibly kind and generous in just talking to me. And for the first time I finally got some real, concrete, no bull-s..t information. Take a look at the website. IS EXCELLENT. Great information even if you've already started the process. If you haven't yet, I highly recommend this place.

Their prices are very reasonable. I am usuing a worthless lawyer who charged me more. Good Luck. Ms. Missing My Parisian Man in Ann Arbor, MI.
Old Mar 11th 2003, 4:44 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LOOK! great k-1/3 site!

I've just come from the site and personally I would never recommend them to anyone. Gerry has a legal background but so do I and I am only a legal secy. He/she could be a paralegal or just have read a few books. Also why deal with someone that runs a mating service as well as a immigration service.

Rete

Originally posted by marian
Greetings fellow K-1ers and K-3ers - After beaucoup de hours on the internet and phone I have found what appears to be an incredible site and service for those wanting to apply for a K-1/3 visa. Apex Visa Service www. hervisa.com (i don't know how to post an actual link. if anyone out there knows, please tell me) Apex Visa Service www.hervisa.com

I wished to God that I had known about this service before I applied waaaaaaaay back on 9/13/02 - needless to say I'm still waiting for 2nd notice from the NSC.

I spoke with the main guy there and even though it was too late for me to use his services, he and his company were incredibly kind and generous in just talking to me. And for the first time I finally got some real, concrete, no bull-s..t information. Take a look at the website. IS EXCELLENT. Great information even if you've already started the process. If you haven't yet, I highly recommend this place.

Their prices are very reasonable. I am usuing a worthless lawyer who charged me more. Good Luck. Ms. Missing My Parisian Man in Ann Arbor, MI.
Old Mar 11th 2003, 4:50 pm
Just Joined

marian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Rete
I've just come from the site and personally I would never recommend them to anyone. Gerry has a legal background but so do I and I am only a legal secy. He/she could be a paralegal or just have read a few books. Also why deal with someone that runs a mating service as well as a immigration service.

Rete
How do you know it's a dating service? And why would you not recommend this site? Just curious. Perhaps I'm so desperate for help and answers that I'm too trusting. Thanks- Marian
Old Mar 11th 2003, 5:16 pm
Ron

Like I said to begin with, it is SPAM promoting a company you have not done
business with.

--
"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to
the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his
children smart." - H. L. Mencken
"marian" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Greetings fellow K-1ers and K-3ers - After beaucoup de hours on the
    > internet and phone I have found what appears to be an incredible site
    > and service for those wanting to apply for a K-1/3 visa. Apex Visa
    > Service www. hervisa.com (i don't know how to post an
    > actual link. if anyone out there knows, please tell me) Apex Visa
    > Service www.hervisa.com
    > I wished to God that I had known about this service before I applied
    > waaaaaaaay back on 9/13/02 - needless to say I'm still waiting for 2nd
    > notice from the NSC.
    > I spoke with the main guy there and even though it was too late for me
    > to use his services, he and his company were incredibly kind and
    > generous in just talking to me. And for the first time I finally got
    > some real, concrete, no bull-s..t information. Take a look at the
    > website. IS EXCELLENT. Great information even if you've already started
    > the process. If you haven't yet, I highly recommend this place.
    > Their prices are very reasonable. I am usuing a worthless lawyer who
    > charged me more. Good Luck. Ms. Missing My Parisian Man in Ann
    > Arbor, MI.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Mar 11th 2003, 5:30 pm
ScarlettHill

Greetings fellow K-1ers and K-3ers - After beaucoup de hours on the internet ...snip....

I wished to God that I had known about this service before I applied waaaaaaaay back on 9/13/02 ...snip......snip...
Cue music....

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM..

See http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...eferrerid=4283

Someone else with the same NOA dates, missing the same Parisian man. I smell COD !@!

Regards
-=-
Scarlett

Old Mar 11th 2003, 7:04 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I looked at it and found incorrect info-it says that a K3 petitioner doesn't have to go through NVC. NOT TRUE....
Old Mar 11th 2003, 7:07 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, jumped the gun on where to reply-------

I looked at it and found incorrect info-it says that a K3 petitioner doesn't have to go through NVC. NOT TRUE....