Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

The long road has started...!

The long road has started...!

Old Sep 14th 2004, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of light
Default The long road has started...!

Just wanted to say that our I-129F packet finally left our hands this afternoon at the local post office. I know the long road of seperation is only just beginning for us (I fly home on Sunday), but I know the britishexpats website will help us through it.

I also wanted to say thank you to everybody who has answered my questions - ranging from the complex to the dumb - we couldn't of got this far without you I don't think!

Anyway, like I say, the long road is only just beginning, so I will be around for a while longer!

Thanks again.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The long road has started...!

Congrats!! May your wait be short and uneventful (no RFEs)!!
Old Sep 14th 2004, 9:28 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The long road has started...!

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Congrats!! May your wait be short and uneventful (no RFEs)!!
Congratulations, and Welcome to the forum! Having just gone through the K-1 process last year and now happily together, I will send you a bunch of positive vibes!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Sep 14th 2004, 10:21 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The long road has started...!

Hi there,
I think I was one of the ones who answered some of your questions.....and none of them was dumb. Don't worry, we've all been panic stricken here over one thing or another.

We're happily married now and living not too far away from Schaumburg actually----drive about an hour northwest and you could come for a pint!

When we started Nebraska was running at about a six month approval time (we were approved 181 days after our 1st NOA) but the London end of things went very quickly.

Good luck to you both---try to get some shopping in at Woodfield before you go!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink