Reload this Page >

K3 Visa - CA Service Center & US Embassy London

K3 Visa - CA Service Center & US Embassy London

Old Apr 13th 2006, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

bobbyk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3 Visa - CA Service Center & US Embassy London

Hi
I'm now happily married to a US Citizen (we got married in England).
He has returned to California, and will start the K3 visa process. I'd appreciate anyone's advice on the following
- how long the process took for the K3 visa to be issued to you if you used California Service Centre and the US Embassy in London
- any warnings or advice about dealing with the CA service centre - is filing the petition all straight forward?
For some reason I got the impression that CA seem to take incredibly long with processing K3 visas... though I'd be happy to hear the contrary!
Thanks!
Old Apr 13th 2006, 7:45 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K3 Visa - CA Service Center & US Embassy London

Originally Posted by bobbyk
Hi
He has returned to California, and will start the K3 visa process. I'd appreciate anyone's advice on the following
- how long the process took for the K3 visa to be issued to you if you used California Service Centre and the US Embassy in London
- any warnings or advice about dealing with the CA service centre - is filing the petition all straight forward?
For some reason I got the impression that CA seem to take incredibly long with processing K3 visas... though I'd be happy to hear the contrary!
Thanks!
Congratulations on your marriage! I don't know how long it takes to process the I-129F at CSC, but just wanted you to know that it seems the I-130 process has been speeding up. You may end up getting your Immigrant Visa interview before the K-3 one. That would be a lucky break for you.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Apr 13th 2006, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K3 Visa - CA Service Center & US Embassy London

Originally Posted by bobbyk
Hi
Thanks!
Hi:

It depends upon whether CSC rejects the misfiling or they accept it and then send it to NBC, where it should have been filed in the first place.